Canon PIXMA MG5340 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG5340 is an All in one printer that has several advanced attributes and quality in printing, to name a few could do wireless printing via Wi-Fi, Auto Duplex print, simple to utilize, can print directly into the disc, could publish straight from video camera or a flash memory card.
Canon PIXMA MG5340 can be utilized to publish, scan and also copy. Geared up with a shade TFT show determining 7.5 cm, ChromaLife100 system, Automobile Photo Repair II, which can be red eye improvement at the time of going to publish. Along with a few of these advantages, this printer is able to supply a maximum print resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi. The high quality of photo prints produced at the photolab.
You can print picture laboratory high quality at 10 × 15 centimeters dimension with print rates of around 20 seconds. For those of you who wish to publish a paper, the printer additionally supports publishing the file according to your requirements.
Running System Demands.
- Windows 7: 1GHz or faster CPU, 1GB RAM (32bit)/ 2GB RAM (64bit).
- Windows Panorama (32 as well as 64 bit): 1GHz or faster CPU, 512MB RAM.
- Windows XP SP2, SP3: 300MHz or faster CPU, 128MB RAM.
- Internet browser: Web Traveler 6 or higher.
- CD-ROM Drive.
- Show: 800 x 600 or better.
- Mac OS X v10.6: Intel Processor, 1GB RAM.
- Mac OS X v10.5: Intel or PowerPC Cpu (G4, G5, 867MHz or faster).
- Mac OS X v10.4.11: Intel or PowerPC Cpu (G5, G4, G3), 256MB RAM.
- Browser: Safari 3 or greater.
- CD-ROM Drive.
- Display: XGA 1024 x 768 or far better.
Software application Consisted of.
Driver for Canon multifunctional tool, MP Navigator EX (including OCR and also PDF report production), Easy-PhotoPrint EX with HD Motion picture Print ¹, Easy-WebPrint EX-SPOUSE ² downloader as well as Solution Menu Ex Lover with CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM access.
Canon PIXMA MG5340 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA MG5340 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA MG5340 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MG5340 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MG5340
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG5340 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MG5340.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MG5340 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MG5340 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MG5340
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MG5340 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MG5340 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG5340 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MG5340 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MG5340 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MG5340 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MG5340 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MG5340 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA MG5340, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MG5340 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MG5340 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MG5340 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MG5340 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MG5340, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|MG5340 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||36 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||5.0.2||48 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|MG5340 series MP Driver (Windows XP x64)||1.01||17 MB||Download|
|MG5340 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||184.108.40.206||16 MB||Download|
|MG5340 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.56a||23 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows XP x64)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|MG5340 series MP Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||29 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows XP x64)||5.0.0||46 MB||Download|
|MG5340 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||1.1||54 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver For Mac (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||8.6 MB||Download|
|MG5340 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||220.127.116.11||18 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|MG5340 series Printer Driver (OS X 10.4/10.5)||7.40.0||8.5 MB||Download|
|MG5340 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/Mac OS X 10.5)||18.0.1b||13 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.0.0||7.1 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||5.0.3||35 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||5.0.2||36 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac (OS X 10.5)||2.0.1||5.8 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|MG5340 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||1.80||1.3 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1||4.9 MB||Download|
|MG5340 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.60||3.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Power PC (OS X 10.4/10.5)||3.2.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|MG5340 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.60||3.6 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||1.80||4 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.60||9.1 MB||Download|
|MG5340 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||1.80||1.3 MB||Download|