Canon PIXMA MG5450 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG5450 High performance Picture All-in-One that 5 individual inks as well as fashionable undetectable format. Easy to run, that straightforward user interface as well as colour display, it supplies mobile and also Net printing.
That Wi-Fi connectivity along with Cloud Web link, this Photo All-in-One gives practical get to along with straightforward sharing around your house. You could print from the Net, from almost anywhere, in addition to from mobile devices. The 5-ink system makes it ideal for top quality printing of documents as well as pictures, duplicating as well as scanning. It has a class-leading SMALL PRINT head with 1pl, delivering 9600dpi print resolution as well as fast A4 ISO ESAT print speed of 15ipm mono/10ipm colour.
That its tiny, low account making, this All-in-One looks great and asks for minimal space. The Break Side design makes changing ink fast as well as quite simple, while 2 paper cassettes could hold plain in addition to photo paper at the same time.
Canon PIXMA MG5450 Specifications
The PIXMA MG collection create excellent quality print resolution of around 9600 x 2400 dpi print head modern technology, that an Inkjet maker FINE print in 5-color ink system with a minimum droplet size as well as 1pl 5 individual ink tanks-cool with ChromaLife100 + paper, mono Print Quicken to 15.0 ESAT ipm, Colour ESAT files to speed up to 10.0 ipm. 10x15cm picture print speed limit of concerning 25 mins, printing in A4, letter, 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm, printing in each to 2-sided printing Duplex Auto print A4, A5, B5, and also letter. In fact you can additionally publish straight on disc printing.
5 individual Ink Cartridges ink amazing tanks (requirement)
PGI-550PGBK (dark pigment).
Support Paper (Level Paper)
High resolution paper (HR-101N).
Image paper Pro Platinum (PT-101).
Gloss photo paper Pro (N-101).
Image paper plus semi gloss (SG-201).
Photo paper plus shiny II (PP-201).
Shiny photo paper (GP-501).
Matte Picture paper (MP-101).
T-shirt transfer (TR-301).
Photo sticker labels (PS-101).
Paper size cassette assistance on Envelopes (DL dimension or industrial 10), A4, A5, B5, letter, Legal, 20x25cm, 10x15cm, 13x18cm as well as (Tapes of).
Duplicate rate colour document sFCOT about 15 minutes/approx. 7.7 ipm (residence).
Duplicate a number of copies of 1-100.
Fit to web pages in A5-A4, B5 A4, A4 to A5 and A4 to B5. Replicate feature and also the enhancement of duplicate records You rather images, duplicate, copying a Disc Label, Indeterminate copying copies to 2 sides, a copy of a 2-on-1 and 4-on-1, structure get rid of duplicate, change the enhanced quality.
Scanner type flatbed shade scanners and that an optical resolution of up to 2400 x 4800 dpi, A4 Check rate for about 15 seconds until Color scan depth of 48 bit Flatbed check input/output 24 bits (RGB each 16 bit/8 little bit) Flatbed Scan halftone & Greyscale 16 bit (input/output) 8 little bits.
Canon PIXMA MG5450 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA MG5450 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA MG5450 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MG5450 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MG5450
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG5450 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MG5450.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MG5450 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MG5450 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MG5450
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MG5450 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MG5450 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG5450 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MG5450 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MG5450 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MG5450 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MG5450 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MG5450 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA MG5450, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MG5450 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MG5450 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MG5450 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MG5450 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MG5450, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|MG5450 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||37 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|MG5450 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.0||44 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|MG5450 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.60a||26 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver For Mac (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.7 MB||Download|
|MG5450 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||184.108.40.206||18 MB||Download|
|MG5450 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/Mac OS X 10.5)||19.0.0b||27 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.0.0||2.5 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|MG5450 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.80||3.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac (OS X 10.5)||2.0.1||5.8 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|MG5450 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||220.127.116.11||16 MB||Download|
|MG5450 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||1.0||55 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MG5450 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|MG5450 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.00||3.9 MB||Download|
|MG5450 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.80||3.3 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.80||8.5 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|