Canon Pixma MG5500 Driver Download
You want a device which could do several points, Canon PIXMA MG5500 is one among others choices to think about. Completely, it is not a new point when it worries printer device that offers its consumer with countless benefits as well as functions much like printing, scanning,as well as copying features.Like Canon PIXMA MG3500, the Canon PIXMA MG5500 provides 5 inks that are divided to, three for tones inks and so on for black. The print rate of PIXMA MG5500 is rather rapid, although it is depending upon what type of establishing that you select, and whether you print different shades or monochrome reports.
State that you utilize Quick method, the printing high quality is still acceptable. In number the print speed for PIXMA MG5500,if grayscale it is 12ppm, on the other hand for shade the rate is minimized, as the rate resorts to 9ppm. In the case that you intend to replicate your data, the device enables you to duplicate it in color or black.
Using the cartridge that is currently set up, you have to pay included for the ink price. Although inevitably, you the one that choose, however if you prefer your Canon PIXMA MG5500 even more cost reliable, it is recommended that you make use of apart ink system.
Canon PIXMA MG5500 Specifications
- Printing resolution (dpi): 4800 (horizontal) x 1200 (upright) Ink beads can be placed with a pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
- Interface: USB Port: Hi-Speed USB LAN Port: Wireless LAN: IEEE802.11 n/IEEE802.11 g/IEEE802.11 b A computer that abides by Hi-Speed USB
- specification is required. Given that the Hi-Speed USB interface is totally upwardly compatible with USB 1.1, it could be made use of at USB 1.1.
- Setup possible via Criterion arrangement, WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Configuration), WCN (Windows Attach Now) or Cableless setup.
- Print size: 8 inches/203.2 mm (for Borderless Printing: 8.5 inches/216 mm).
- Weight: Approx. 13.8 pound (Approx. 6.3 kg) With the Print Head as well as ink containers set up.
- Publish Head/Ink: Complete 4096 nozzles (PgBK 1024 nozzles, Y/DyeBK each 512 nozzles, C/M each 1024 nozzles).
- Scanner driver: Windows: TWAIN 1.9 Specification, WIA Mac OS: ICA.
- Optimum scanning size: A4/Letter, 8.5″ x 11.7″/ 216 x 297 mm.
- Scanning resolution: Optical resolution (straight x upright) max: 1200 x 2400 dpi Interpolated resolution max: 19200 x 19200 dpi Optical Resolution
- stands for the maximum sampling price based upon ISO 14473. Increasing the scanning resolution will restrict the maximum possible scanning location.
- Rank (Input/Output): Gray: 16 bit/8 little bit Shade: 48 bit/24 little bit (RGB each 16 bit/8 bit).
- Windows Operating System: Windows 8 Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1 Windows Vista SP1, Windows Panorama SP2 Windows XP SP3 32-bit only.
Mac OS Os: Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later on.
- Other Supported OS: Some functions might not be readily available with each OS. Describe the guidebook or the Canon web site for information on operation with iOS, Android, and Windows RT
( Requirement) This is a driver that will supply full performance for your selected design. It also enables you to set-up your printer for printing and scanning wirelessly. For a boosted individual experience we also advise installing My Picture Garden software program. A variation of this typical driver will certainly have been consisted of on the CD provided with your initial product.
Canon PIXMA MG5500 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA MG5500 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA MG5500 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MG5500 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MG5500
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG5500 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MG5500.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MG5500 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MG5500 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MG5500
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MG5500 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MG5500 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG5500 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MG5500 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MG5500 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MG5500 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MG5500 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MG5500 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA MG5500, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MG5500 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MG5500 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MG5500 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MG5500 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MG5500, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|MG5500 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||50 MB||Download|
|MG5500 series MP Drivers For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.02||26 MB||Download|
|MG5500 series XPS Printer Driver For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.70||18 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|MG5500 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.2||384 MB||Download|
|MG5500 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||220.127.116.11||17 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver For Mac (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.4 MB||Download|
|MG5500 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.20||1.2 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.20||4.4 MB||Download|
|MG5500 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||18.104.22.168||17 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility For Mac (OS X 10.6)||2.0.12||20 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||4.00||7.4 MB||Download|
|MG5500 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||4.00||1.5 MB||Download|
|MG5500 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||4.00||1.6 MB||Download|
|MG5500 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.20||1.2 MB||Download|