The Canon Pixma MG5550 Driver Download
The Canon Pixma MG5550 has been around for 16 months now, but is still a high quality printer for the house user or local business. Made a lot better by the existing cost, the MG5550 can be had for just ₤ 49.99 if you do not mind White, or ₤ 69.99 for the much more traditional Black variation.
The Pixma MG5550 showcases a 6.2″ TFT display, A4 document print speeds of 12.2 pages/min Monochrome and 8.7 pages/min Colour, Top quality ‘XL’ capacity 5 cartridge ink system as well as has Google Cloud Print and Apple AirPrint support, in addition to being smartphone as well as tablet computer prepared. The staple attributes are obviously consisted of as well. Fully cordless allowed, scanner/copier and also duplex printing capability as basic these days.
This all-in-one has a single paper input tray at the end of the printer yet sadly doesn’t showcase a back feed. Not terrific if you like to have both picture as well as normal paper mounted for various print works. The input tray is rather fiddly as it is partly hidden away as well as actually needs to be taken out to refill paper precisely. The input tray is additionally without a cover unlike older printers in the Pixma range, so dirt can be an issue and the output tray is nothing greater than a thin piece of take out plastic, which isn’t actually substantial sufficient when printing large volumes.
The measurements of the Pixma MG5550 are 455 x 369 x 148mm which is fairly a large impact for an A4 printer, although it does have fairly a reduced account.
Other than those minor quibbles, the MG5550 shows all the hallmarks we have actually involved anticipate from Canon, well developed, outstanding efficiency as well as really reliable, specifically when using the optional XL inks. Canon state anticipated Web page Returns of 500 (@ 5% insurance coverage) from the pigment Black utilized especially for high quality message prints, which when using top quality compatibles could give a lot more effective Monochrome results compared to making use of a Printer.
- Excellent quality Image All-in-One with Wi-Fi, print, duplicate as well as scan features
- Cloud printing direct from printer screen: print from on the internet cds, social networks as well as cloud storage space services
- Easily print as well as scan from clever gadgets over Wi-Fi network or internet
- Download and install PIXMA Printing Solutions application and regulate your printer remotely
- Google Cloud Publish, Apple AirPrint support
- Publish Resolution Up to 4800 ¹ x 1200 dpi
- Print Innovation 5 Person Ink Storage tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y).
- Inkjet SMALL PRINT head with 2pl (minutes.) ink bead dimension.
- ChromaLife100+ inks.
- Mono Print Speed Approximate. 12.2 ipm ¹
- Colour Publish Rate Approx. 8.7 ipm ¹
- Image Print Rate Borderless 10x15cm: Approximate. 44 secs ¹.
- Borderless Printing Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- 2 Sided Publishing Auto Duplex Publish (A4, Letter).
Canon PIXMA MG5550 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA MG5550 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA MG5550 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MG5550 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MG5550
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG5550 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MG5550.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MG5550 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MG5550 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MG5550
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MG5550 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MG5550 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG5550 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MG5550 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MG5550 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MG5550 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MG5550 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MG5550 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA MG5550, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MG5550 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MG5550 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MG5550 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MG5550 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MG5550, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|MG5550 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||50 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|MG5550 series MP Drivers For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.02||26 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|MG5550 series XPS Printer Driver For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.70||18 MB||Download|
|MG5550 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.2||384 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|MG5550 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||18.104.22.168||17 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver For Mac (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.4 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|MG5550 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.20||1.2 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.20||4.4 MB||Download|
|MG5550 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||22.214.171.124||17 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||4.00||7.4 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|MG5550 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||4.00||1.5 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|MG5550 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.20||1.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility For Mac (OS X 10.6)||2.0.12||20 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|MG5550 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||4.00||1.6 MB||Download|