The PIXMA MG5710 is an extraordinary Wireless Multifunctional Inkjet printer offering performance, actual ease, and also exceptional quality. The MG5710 enables you to print both stunning, borderless pictures, along with crisp records up to 8.5″ x 11″.
Its built-in Wi-Fi ® permits cordless printing convenience from nearly throughout your house.1 The PIXMA MG5710 is an optimal printer for tablet computer, mobile phone, or cloud printing and also all of it starts with the Canon PRINT application.2 The Canon PRINT application makes it simple to print and also scan photos and also documents directly from your compatible mobile device.
Extra highlights include features such as a 2.5″ LCD display, which allows you to preview your pictures prior to you publish and also conveniently browse your printer. And also, the efficient five new individual ink tank system permit, you to change just the color ink that goes out.
Its integrated Wi-Fi assistance for the ease of printing using wirelessly from basically anywhere in your house. The PIXMA MG5710 printer is a very appropriate to be connected with Smartphones, tablets or cloud printing and also everything started with The application using Canon print application. Canon printing make easy print and also scan pictures and also papers straight from your smart device compatible.
Canon PIXMA MG5710 Specifications
Publish Speed (up to): 4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 41 seconds, Black: ESAT (Black): Approximate. 12.6 ipm, Color: ESAT (Different colors): Approx 9.0 ipm
Publish Resolution (As much as): Color: Around 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
Paper Sizes: 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, Letter, Legal, UNITED STATE # 10 Envelopes.
Checking Component: Call Image Sensor (CIS).
Max. Resolutions: Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
Max. Document Dimension: 8.5″ x 11.7″.
Shade Deepness: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
Canon PIXMA MG5710 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA MG5710 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA MG5710 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MG5710 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MG5710
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG5710 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MG5710.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MG5710 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MG5710 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MG5710
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MG5710 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MG5710 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG5710 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MG5710 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MG5710 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MG5710 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MG5710 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MG5710 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA MG5710, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MG5710 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MG5710 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MG5710 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MG5710 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MG5710, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|MG5710 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.0||48 MB||Download|
|MG5710 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.00||38 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.2 MB||Download|
|MG5710 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||18.104.22.168||15 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||3.20||204 KB||Download|
|MG5710 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X) (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||1.1||7.9 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.20||277 KB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||5.20||614 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||5.20||456 KB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|MG5710 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.90||19 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.20||213 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.20||236 KB||Download|