Canon MG5750 Canon all-in-one very simple to use to increase your efficiency in print. Canon MG5750 PIXMA Inkjet Photo Printers efficient in supplying top quality photo printing that amazing, seen a lot more plainly in the photos are attractive,able to create a clear results such as impacts on the fish eye image. In addition, the PIXMA MG5750 print high quality documents provide crisp around 8.5 “x 11” as well as produce more efficiently.
Canon MG5750 provides print accelerate to 12.6 ipm in black and also white,while colour print rates of up to 9.0 ipm. Canon PIXMA MG5750 scanner supplies functions like Automobile Scan Mode,Network Check,Press Check as well as Wireless Scanning.
Furthermore,MG5750 has additional attributes such as 2.5 “LCD Display allows you to even more easily in the preview photos prior to you publish easily browse your printer.Canon MG5750 Printer has Wireless connectivity is very secure,extremely functional when you place it in the room and trendy to make sure that you could reach out to publish and check straight to Wi-Fi. Canon MG5750 printer that is excellent for direct mold with Mobile phones, tablets and also cloud printing.
Canon PIXMA MG5750 Specifications
Number of cartridges (color): 5/ Max. paper dimension: legal-A4/ Maximum print resolution: (Different colors) as much as “4800×1200” dpi, (Balck) up to “600×600” dpi/ Maximum Check Resolutions: (Optical) up to: “1200×2400” dpi, (Interpolated) around: “19,200 x19,200” dpi.
Български.Română.Bahasa Indonesia.日本語.한국어.繁體中文.ไทย.Tiếng Việt.简体中文.
Canon PIXMA MG5750 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA MG5750 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA MG5750 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MG5750 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MG5750
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG5750 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MG5750.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MG5750 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MG5750 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MG5750
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MG5750 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MG5750 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG5750 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MG5750 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MG5750 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MG5750 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MG5750 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MG5750 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA MG5750, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MG5750 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MG5750 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MG5750 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MG5750 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MG5750, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|MG5750 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.00||38 MB||Download|
|MG5750 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X) (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||1.1||7.9 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|MG5750 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.0||48 MB||Download|
|MG5750 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.90||19 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|MG5750 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||220.127.116.11||15 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.20||213 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||3.20||204 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||5.20||614 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.20||277 KB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.20||236 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||5.20||456 KB||Download|