Collection Produced for people that want problem-free printing, duplicating as well as scanning, using wireless systems throughout the house Easy printing as well as scanning with creative systems along with cloud. Have a good time developing gorgeous pictures as well as paperwork using this kind of functional, easy to use, 5-ink All-In-One.
Producing through in addition to scanning in the direction of the cloud is possible utilizing the Canon PIXMA MG5753. It consists of normal Wi-Fi as well as Wi-Fi immediate, that does not require a network and even router to get in touch to cellular tools as well as Computer system systems. This particular item could make use of advised high-yield printer ink cartridges, that may sustain decrease operating costs. This Canon PIXMA MG5753 also supplies a fantastic regular duplexer intended for intelligent double-sided making.
Scanning is uncomplicated adequate to perform. Truly the only niggle is the scan mattress is a little recessed to the surface area of the printing gadget to make certain that include lies remove while shut down. This is simply not a trouble while scanning everything A4 gauged or perhaps smaller sized, nonetheless if you would such as scan the web page of a book or possibly a thing a lot bigger is challenging to uncover the product to rest flat within the glass. Is essential are not aided through the sloping borders regarding the scanning cushion, that makes much bigger everythings have to slide off otherwise positioned ready.
- Take your precious moments in extreme exceptional prints.
- Attach without troubles for your phone or pill.
- Print from and experiment to popular cloud offerings.
- Publish more web pages for your money with XL ink options.
- Color display screen for clean usage and navigation.
Canon PIXMA MG5753 Specifications
- Features: Publish, Check, Duplicate and Wi-Fi
- Colour LCD Screen: LCD (2.5 inch/ 6.2 cm TFT colour/Touch).
- Publishing Resolution: 4800 (straight) 1 x 1200 (vertical) dpi.
- Print Speed: B&W: 12.6 ipm, Colour: 9.0 ipm, 4″ x6″ image paper: Approx. 41sec.
- Paper Sizes: A4, Letter. Legal, A5, B5, envelopes (DL, COM10), 4″ x6″, 5″ x7″, 8″ x11″.
- Wireless LAN Security: WEP64/128bit, WPA-PSK( TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK( TKIP/AES).
- Wireless LAN Network Type: IEEE802.11 n/IEEE802.11 g/IEEE802.11 b.
- Speed duplicate: Colour file: Approximate. 20sec/ 7.2 ipm.
- A number of Copy: Max. 99 web pages.
- Special Copy Functions: Two sided, indeterminate, 2 on 1,4 on 1, fit-to-page.
- Checking Speed (Reflective): Approximate. 19sec.
- Checking resolution: 1200 x 2400 optical dpi.
- Checking Little bit Depth (Input/ Output): Grayscale; 16bit/8bit/ Colour: 48bit/24bit (RGB each 16bit/8bit).
Български.Română.Bahasa Indonesia.日本語.한국어.繁體中文.ไทย.Tiếng Việt.简体中文.
Canon PIXMA MG5753 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA MG5753 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA MG5753 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MG5753 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MG5753
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG5753 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MG5753.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MG5753 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MG5753 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MG5753
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MG5753 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MG5753 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG5753 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MG5753 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MG5753 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MG5753 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MG5753 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MG5753 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA MG5753, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MG5753 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MG5753 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MG5753 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MG5753 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MG5753, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|MG5753 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.0||48 MB||Download|
|MG5753 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||220.127.116.11||15 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|MG5753 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.00||38 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|MG5753 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.90||19 MB||Download|
|MG5753 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X) (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||1.1||7.9 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.2 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.20||213 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||3.20||204 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.20||236 KB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.20||277 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||5.20||614 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||5.20||456 KB||Download|