Canon Pixma MG5760 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG 5760 inkjet photo printer can top quality picture printing,extraordinary, plainly in the images are lovely, able to create a clear impact, as could be seen,for instance,effects on the fish-eye image.Furthermore,the PIXMA MG5760 deal print high quality crisp files approximately 8.5 “x 11”, as well as to create much more successfully. PIXMA MG5760 supplies print speeds of approximately 12.6 pages per min in black and white while the different colors print speeds of approximately 9.0 ipm. Canon MG5760 All-in-One very easy to use,to boost your performance in print.
Canon MG5760 printer has cordless connectivity is really risk-free,quite convenient if you position it in space as well as trendy, so you could reach to print and also scan straight to Wi-Fi.Canon MG5760 printer is suitable for the direct kind with mobile phones,tablets and cloud printing.printer is ideal for all your printing requirements are specific,household as well as job.Are you looking for an all-in-one printer that can quickly remain connected and also generate exceptional top quality? Search for Advanced MG5760 PIXMA all-in-One printer.Functions displays such as the Tablet/Mobile printing,scanning,PIXMA cloud Web link cloud print and various other applications.
Canon PIXMA MG5760 Specifications
- Features: Print, Check, Duplicate as well as Wi-Fi
- Colour LCD Display: LCD (2.5 inch/ 6.2 cm TFT colour/Touch).
- Publishing Resolution: 4800 (straight) 1 x 1200 (vertical) dpi.
- Publish Rate: B&W: 12.6 ipm, Colour: 9.0 ipm, 4″ x6″ image paper: Approximate. 41sec.
- Paper Sizes: A4, Letter. Legal, A5, B5, envelopes (DL, COM10), 4″ x6″, 5″ x7″, 8″ x11″.
- Wireless LAN Protection: WEP64/128bit, WPA-PSK( TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK( TKIP/AES).
- Wireless LAN Network Kind: IEEE802.11 n/IEEE802.11 g/IEEE802.11 b.
- Speed duplicate: Colour document: Approx. 20sec/ 7.2 ipm.
- A number of Replicate: Max. 99 pages.
- Unique Copy Features: 2 sided, borderless, 2 on 1,4 on 1, fit-to-page.
- Checking Rate (Reflective): Approximate. 19sec.
- Scanning resolution: 1200 x 2400 optical dpi.
- Scanning Bit Deepness (Input/ Result): Grayscale; 16bit/8bit/ Colour: 48bit/24bit (RGB each 16bit/8bit).
Canon PIXMA MG5760 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA MG5760 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA MG5760 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MG5760 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MG5760
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG5760 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MG5760.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MG5760 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MG5760 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MG5760
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MG5760 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MG5760 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG5760 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MG5760 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MG5760 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MG5760 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MG5760 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MG5760 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA MG5760, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MG5760 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MG5760 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MG5760 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MG5760 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MG5760, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.2 MB||Download|
|MG5760 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.0||48 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|MG5760 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.00||38 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|MG5760 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.90||19 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.20||213 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||3.20||204 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||5.20||614 KB||Download|
|MG5760 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||188.8.131.52||15 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.20||277 KB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|MG5760 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X) (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||1.1||7.9 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.20||236 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||5.20||456 KB||Download|