Print Canon Inkjet/ Selphy smart phone applications for straight picture printing, scanning and Could. It enables users to check pictures and files straight to iOS or Android mobile phones over cordless networks Wi-Fi, and also sustains direct printing of PDF documents and pictures from mobile phones without the need for a computer, bringing greater comfort for day-to-day printing activities.Canon PIXMA MG5770 driver download is readily available in three sophisticated colors that provide even more shade choices to match with different designs and preferences.Blending looks with ideal innovation, it adds a touch of style to the contemporary home printing. PIXMA MG5770 is furnished specific ink system 5-color. Picture black ink that improves the overall photo comparison makes it feasible to publish pictures with richer gradation.
Canon MG5770 Printer is geared up with an one-of-a-kind print head PENALTY (Full-lithography Picture Inkjet Nozzle Engineering) innovation. This 2-picolitre ink droplet modern technology as well as permits the print head to deposit an ideal print top quality of approximately 4,800 x 1,200 dpi, which assure to provide excellent quality prints.
Canon PIXMA MG5770 Specifications
- All-in-One Printers
- Smart phone & Tablet Printing
- Max. printing resolution Around 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Max. print rate (B&W) Around 12.6 ipm/Up to 9.0ipm-Colour & 4 x 6 image paper Approx. 45sec
- Max. speed Colour paper Uo to 7.2 ipm Approx. 25sec
- Max. multiple copy 100 pages
- Reduction/enlargement 25%– 400%.
- Scanner type, flatbed contact photo sensing unit.
- Max. scanning resolution optical Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- Maximum Scanning Little bit Deepness (In/Out) 16bit/8bit-Grayscale/Colour 48bit/24bit, RGB each 16bit/8bit.
- Max. scanning speed (Reflective) Approx. 20sec.
Canon PIXMA MG5770 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA MG5770 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA MG5770 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MG5770 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MG5770
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG5770 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MG5770.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MG5770 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MG5770 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MG5770
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MG5770 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MG5770 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG5770 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MG5770 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MG5770 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MG5770 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MG5770 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MG5770 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA MG5770, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MG5770 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MG5770 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MG5770 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MG5770 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MG5770, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|MG5770 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.00||38 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|MG5770 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||220.127.116.11||15 MB||Download|
|MG5770 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.0||48 MB||Download|
|MG5770 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.90||19 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|MG5770 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X) (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||1.1||7.9 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||3.20||204 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||5.20||614 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.20||277 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.20||213 KB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.20||236 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||5.20||456 KB||Download|