Canon Pixma MG6370 driver PIXMA MG6370 functions the real Intelligent Touch System that enables detailed touchscreen navigating, six specific printer ink container program as well as additional greyish printer ink to boost the real textures pertaining to both B/W as well as colour photos. All these include a modern-day violin dark box style, creating Canon ink jet printers an optimal mix of layout as well as compound!
Canon PIXMA MG6370 Specifications
- Done in one: Print/Scan/Copy
- 1pl printer ink scrap and also 9, 600dpi expert image print out high quality
- 6-color specific printer ink container program such as greyish printer ink with regard to B&W photo and also enhance general colour graduating
- The image dark printer ink substantially enhance colour contrast
- Brand-new Intelligent Touch System when it come to quick and also very easy procedure
- Car Picture Repair II capability
- Built/in Wi fi 802. 11b/g/n with regard to wireless and Ethernet with regard to system print/scan
- Auto duplex print/copy and also DVD/CD print out
- 2-way document feeding (Front and also Back paper feeder).
- 4, 800 x 4, 800dpi optical quality CIS scanner.
- 3. 0 ″ colour LCD area as well as Easy-Scroll handles.
- Multi cards slot and direct check out PDF/JPEG record to be able to memory card/USB drive.
- Memory and USB adobe flash create straight print out.
Canon PIXMA MG6370 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA MG6370 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA MG6370 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MG6370 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MG6370
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG6370 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MG6370.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MG6370 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MG6370 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MG6370
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MG6370 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MG6370 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG6370 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MG6370 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MG6370 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MG6370 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MG6370 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MG6370 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA MG6370, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MG6370 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MG6370 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MG6370 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MG6370 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MG6370, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|MG6370 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||37 MB||Download|
|MG6370 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.60a||27 MB||Download|
|MG6370 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.0||45 MB||Download|
|MG6370 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||1.0||58 MB||Download|
|MG6370 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||188.8.131.52||17 MB||Download|
|MG6370 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/Mac OS X 10.5)||19.0.0b||27 MB||Download|
|MG6370 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||184.108.40.206||18 MB||Download|
|MG6370 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.80||3.6 MB||Download|
|MG6370 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|MG6370 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.80||3.5 MB||Download|
|MG6370 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program For (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver For Mac (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.7 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.0.0||2.5 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.5)||2.0.1||5.8 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.00||3.9 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.80||8.5 MB||Download|