Canon Pixma MG6610 driver Download
The PIXMA MG6610 is an amazing multifunctional and cordless photo printer that offers high efficiency, convenience as well as extraordinary high quality. The MG6610 lets you easily print gorgeous borderless pictures and crisp records in sizes up to 8.5 “x 11”, with an optimum resolution of 4800 x 1200 shade dpi1 and also modern technology 2 pl. With an LCD touch screen 3.0 “and also the card visitors incorporated 2 Memory, the MG6610 allows you to sneak peek, modify and publish your images straight from the printer.
The versatility as well as comfort to print, duplicate and also check you discover on the multifunction Canon Pixma MG6610.This has multifunctional LCD display, with quick accessibility to essential commands, in addition to offering better role economic climate with the automated two-sided printing option. Wireless print from your smartphone as well as tablet, cloud storage space treatments like Google Drive as well as onedrive or via PictBridge modern technology that lets you print pictures directly from the electronic camera. Sharp and also practical pictures is with the multifunction Canon Pixma.
The PIXMA MG6610 supplies numerous choices to help with printing from smartphones as well as tablets.Everything beginnings with the PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS) 3 application.PPS makes printing as well as scanning photographs or documents straight from your suitable mobile device.With the print function in the cloud,you can publish straight from cloud treatments such as Facebook ®, Twitter ®, Dropbox ®, onedrive ™, Google Drive ™ and many more,from the printer or from anywhere,with its complimentary mobile application and PPS. In addition, Google Cloud Print4, you can publish wherever you are,with applications you make use of everyday.The MG6610 works with AirPrint ™ 5. Moreover, to finish your experience of printing from smart phones, the PIXMA Touch & Print6 attribute enables them,users of certain Android gadgets, publish a photo or file with just the PPS open application and also touch your printer with a suitable Android gadget NFC.
Canon PIXMA MG6610 Specifications
- Print Rate (around): 4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approximate. 44 seconds, Black: ESAT: Approximate. 15.0 ipm, Shade: ESAT: Approximate. 9.7 ipm
- Print Resolution (Around): Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black: Approximately 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, Letter, Legal, U.S. # 10 Envelope
- Replicate Functions: 4-on-1/ 2-on-1 Replicate, Car Exposure Copy, Automobile Picture Deal with II, Indeterminate Copy, Fade Repair, Fit-to-Page,
- Framework Erase Replicate, Image Replication, Preset Duplicate Ratios, Two-sided Duplicate
- Scanning Element: Call Picture Sensing unit (CIS).
- Scanner Characteristics: Vehicle Check Method, Push Scan, Network Check, Wireless Scanning.
- Shade Deepness: 48-bit internal/24-bit exterior.
- OS Compatibility: Windows ® 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit, Mac OS ® X v10.6.8 – 10.9 Mobile Platforms: iOS ®, Android, Windows RT
- . Criterion User interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n) 14 Hi-Speed USB Card Slot machines PictBridge (Wireless LAN), NFC (PIXMA Touch & Publish).
Canon PIXMA MG6610 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA MG6610 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA MG6610 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MG6610 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MG6610
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG6610 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MG6610.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MG6610 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MG6610 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MG6610
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MG6610 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MG6610 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG6610 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MG6610 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MG6610 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MG6610 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MG6610 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MG6610 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA MG6610, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MG6610 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MG6610 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MG6610 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MG6610 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MG6610, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|MG6610 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.0||52 MB||Download|
|MG6610 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||32 MB||Download|
|MG6610 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.80||19 MB||Download|
|MG6610 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X) (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/Mac OS X 10.6)||1.2||20 MB||Download|
|MG6610 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||188.8.131.52||16 MB||Download|
|MG6610 series CUPS Printer Driver For Mac OS X 10.6||184.108.40.206||17 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||3.00||204 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.00||236 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.00||213 KB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility For Mac (OS X 10.6)||2.0.12||20 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||5.00||474 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.00||262 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||5.00||376 KB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver For Mac OS X 10.6||3.3.4||3.7 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.5 MB||Download|