Canon PIXMA MG6850|Created to print files much faster with no compromise in high quality from a range of tools and also cloud storage services. This is a high-performance with a 5-ink all-in-one feature cost-free Wi-Fi as well as touch display which makes it convenient, easy for you to publish a record rapidly, and also images straight from this intelligent gadget along with accessibility the web storage space service very easy. Refine print, copy and also scan with simply a couple of swipes a large touch-screen use this high-performance residence all-in-one.
Canon PIXMA MG6850 Printer|Connect Quickly with your Mobile phone or Tablet computer Merely download and install the Canon print app to effortlessly publish and also check utilizing your mobile phone or tablet computer, straight access cloud companies as well as inspect printer status, the guidebook or real-time ink levels. Easily print and scan without the need for a cordless router, net connection or password making use of Wi-Fi Direct method, which produces an ad hoc wireless network. Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print assistance complete your mobile connection choices.
Canon PIXMA MG6850 Specifications
- Multifunction Devices: Copier/Printer/Scanner
- Recommended Usage: Image Publish
- Print Color Ability: Shade
- Maximum Picture Print Speed: 41 Secondly
- Maximum Print Resolution: 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Wireless Print Innovation: Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Publish, Mopria, Wireless PictBridge
- Duplex Printing: Automatic
Canon PIXMA MG6850 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA MG6850 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA MG6850 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MG6850 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MG6850
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG6850 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MG6850.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MG6850 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MG6850 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MG6850
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MG6850 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MG6850 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG6850 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MG6850 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MG6850 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MG6850 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MG6850 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MG6850 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA MG6850, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MG6850 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MG6850 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MG6850 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MG6850 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MG6850, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Windows XP (32-bit)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|MG6850 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.0||48 MB||Download|
|MG6850 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.90||19 MB||Download|
|MG6850 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.00||38 MB||Download|
|MG6850 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||220.127.116.11||16 MB||Download|
|MG6850 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||1.1||7.9 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||5.20||614 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.20||277 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||5.20||456 KB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac OS X 10.7||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/Mac OS X 10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||3.20||204 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.20||213 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.20||236 KB||Download|