The PIXMA MG6860 print amazing photos Easy, filled with black all-natural leather, red far more brilliant as well as comprehensive level, directly from a flash memory card as well as a cordless electronic camera compatible-thanks to 5 solitary inks, Canon’s PENALTY technology in addition to the surge of 4800 dpi print resolution. ISO ESAT rates of 9.3 ipm mono and also 9.7 ipm shade gives image restriction of 10 x 15 centimeters in pertaining to 5 secs.
PIXMA MG6860 really simple to release, copy, check along with access the web with core and smartphone-like controls utilize this high-performance residence all-in-one. Huge shade touch screen 7.5 centimetres makes it rapid in addition to easy to browse food choice, choice feature, the photo and using the company cloud. Superior picture printing straight from a sd card as well as the electronic camera.
Canon PIXMA MG6860 Specifications
- Publishing Resolution: 4800 (horizontal) x 1200 (upright) dpi
- Publish Rate; B&W: 15.0 ipm, Colour: 9.7 ipm, 4″ x6″ photo paper: Approx. 41sec
- Ink Droplet Dimension: 2pl/5pl (C/M), 5pl (BK/Y), 13pl (PGBK).
- Supported Paper Sizes: A4, Letter. Legal, A5, B5, envelopes (DL, COM10), 4″ x6″, 5″ x7″, 8″ x10″.
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB (USB Port B)/ Card ports available.
- Photo copier Speed: Colour document: Approximate. 18sec/ 7.7 ipm, Numerous Copy: Max. 99 web pages, Reduction/enlargement: 25% to > 400%.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed CIS, Scanning resolution5: 1200 x 2400 optical dpi, Checking Rate: Approximate. 19sec.
- Software Included: MP Driver, XPS Printer Motorist, Easy-WebPrint EX, MyPrinter, Quick Menu, My Picture Yard, On-Screen Guidebook.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): Approx. 455 x 369 x 148 mm, Weight: Approximate. 6.4 kg.
Canon PIXMA MG6860 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA MG6860 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA MG6860 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MG6860 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MG6860
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG6860 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MG6860.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MG6860 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MG6860 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MG6860
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MG6860 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MG6860 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG6860 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MG6860 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MG6860 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MG6860 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MG6860 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MG6860 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA MG6860, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MG6860 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MG6860 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MG6860 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MG6860 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MG6860, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|MG6860 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.0||48 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|MG6860 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||1.1||7.9 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.2 MB||Download|
|MG6860 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.90||19 MB||Download|
|MG6860 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.00||38 MB||Download|
|MG6860 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||184.108.40.206||16 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||3.20||204 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||5.20||614 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.20||277 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||5.20||456 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.20||213 KB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.20||236 KB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac OS X 10.7||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/Mac OS X 10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Windows XP (32-bit)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|