Canon PIXMA MG7500 is the ultimate Wireless Inkjet Picture all-in-One printer that can supplying stunning image print performance and impressive versatility. Canon Pixma MG7500 print stunning photos, without any upper limit to the document as much as 8.5 x 11 and crisp images operating maximum shade dpi varying from 9600 x 1pl 24001 using modern technology.
This printer has 6 individual ink tanks-cool, consisting of ink grey, to achieve a better equilibrium in the image colors and also black pictures & white. Its 3.5 in Touchscreen LCD that can permit you conveniently can view, choose and also modify images right on your printer.
canonsupportdriver.com helps provide a connect to download the driver for Canon PIXMA MG 7500 publishing directly from Canon main website, effortlessly downloaded and install without being redirected to another motorist website, to get a weblink could be discovered on the download table listed below.
Canon PIXMA MG7500 Specifications
- Functions: Wireless/ Ethernet, Print, Scan, Duplicate, Cloud Web link
- Printer Resolution: Shade: As much as “9600 x 2400” dpi, Black: Around “600 x 600” dpi
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): Around “2400 x 4800” dpi
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-150 Pigment Black XL, CLI-151 Cyan XL, CLI-151 Black XL, CLI-151 Magenta XL, CLI-151 Yellow XL, CLI-151 Gray XL,
- PGI-150 Pigment Black, CLI-151 Yellow, CLI-151 Cyan, CLI-151 Magenta, CLI-151 Gray, CLI-151 Black.
Canon PIXMA MG7500 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA MG7500 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA MG7500 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MG7500 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MG7500
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG7500 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MG7500.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MG7500 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MG7500 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MG7500
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MG7500 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MG7500 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG7500 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MG7500 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MG7500 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MG7500 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MG7500 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MG7500 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA MG7500, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MG7500 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MG7500 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MG7500 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MG7500 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MG7500, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|MG7500 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.0||53 MB||Download|
|MG7500 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||32 MB||Download|
|MG7500 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.80||19 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Windows XP (32-bit)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|MG7500 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/Mac OS X 10.6)||1.2||21 MB||Download|
|MG7500 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||22.214.171.124||17 MB||Download|
|MG7500 series CUPS Printer Driver For Mac OS X 10.6||126.96.36.199||18 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.5 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver For Mac OS X 10.6||3.3.4||3.7 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/Mac OS X 10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac OS X 10.7||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac OS X 10.6||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac OS X 10.6||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility For Mac OS X 10.6||2.0.12||20 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||5.00||474 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.00||262 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||5.00||376 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.00||236 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||3.00||204 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.00||213 KB||Download|