Canon PIXMA MG7520 is actually wireless inkjet digital photography All-In-One printer offering fantastic image marking performance and extraordinary adaptability. It functions six specific printer ink tanks, and also operating including boring ink, as well as for much better balance in both colour as well as african american and also white pictures. Its 3.5 LCD Touchscreen lets you quickly check out, and also select as well as modify your pictures on the printer. Paper handling is within the meager side, yet appropriate for light-duty usage within a home or house, and also operating a 125-sheet ability for the main tray as well as an integrated duplexer (for two-sided printing). The actual MG7520 prints wonderful, as well as with borderless images virtually 8.5 x 11 in addition to crisp files with a maximum colour dpi connected with 9600 dpi x 2400 dpi operating 1pl modern technology.
The amazing MG7520 could be the perfect wireless all-in-one printer for your critical picture fan. Additional functions that will certainly elevate the MG7520 even more include integrated Automobile Duplex Printing, and also operating Automobile Power On in addition to, in case you do not have your personal photography organization software program, as well as with features My individual Photo Yard, and assisting to make arranging as well as marking your photos interesting and also simple. Production quality ends par total, and also with top-tier photo top quality enough reason for message and graphics which can be each at the top of the range that consists of the majority inkjet MFPs. Text high quality suffices for virtually any type of company use, if you do not have an one-of-a-kind demand for little font styles. Graphics top quality is in fact likewise sufficient for practically every house or business use.
Canonsupportdriver.com assist you to obtain a link to a printer driver Canon PIXMA MG7520 Driver Download and install in a wide variety of support for the os, you could download it at the web link “Download” below and also please choose the os that you will make use of. If you locate an error in the download web link on this website, you could call us on the “Contact Us”,
Canon PIXMA MG7520 Specifications
- Publish Rate (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Picture: Approx. 21 seconds, Black: ESAT: Approx. 15.0 ipm, Shade: ESAT: Approximate 10.0 ipm
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 5,632/ Pigment Black: 1,024/ Overall: 6,656
- Publish Resolution (As much as); Color: As much as 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black: As much as 600 x 600 dpi
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-250 Pigment Black XL, CLI-251 Cyan XL, CLI-251 Magenta XL, CLI-251 Yellow XL, CLI-251 Grey XL, CLI-251 Black XL, PGI-250 Pigment Black, CLI-251 Cyan, CLI-251 Magenta, CLI-251 Yellow, CLI-251 Grey, CLI-251 Black
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, U.S. # 10 Envelope
- Output Tray Capacity; Lower Cassette: 125 Sheets Level Paper, Upper Cassette: 20 Sheets Image Paper 4 x 6 OR 10 Sheets Photo Paper 5 x 7
- Duplicate Speed (as much as); FCOT( Shade): Approx. 19 secs, Reduction/ Augmentation: 25%– 400%.
- Scanning Element: Contact Photo Sensing unit (CIS), Max. Resolutions; Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi, Inserted:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Requirement Interface: Hi-Speed USB, Ethernet, PictBridge (Wireless LAN), Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n), Card Slots, NFC (PIXMA Touch & Publish).
- Dimension (W x D x H): 17.2 (W) x 14.6 (D) x 5.9 (H), Weight: 17.4 pounds
Canon PIXMA MG7520 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA MG7520 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA MG7520 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MG7520 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MG7520
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG7520 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MG7520.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MG7520 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MG7520 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MG7520
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MG7520 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MG7520 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG7520 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MG7520 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MG7520 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MG7520 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MG7520 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MG7520 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA MG7520, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MG7520 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MG7520 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MG7520 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MG7520 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MG7520, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|MG7520 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.0||53 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.5 MB||Download|
|MG7520 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||32 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|MG7520 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.80||19 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Windows XP (32-bit)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|MG7520 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/Mac OS X 10.6)||1.2||21 MB||Download|
|MG7520 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||18.104.22.168||17 MB||Download|
|MG7520 series CUPS Printer Driver For Mac OS X 10.6||22.214.171.124||18 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver For Mac OS X 10.6||3.3.4||3.7 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/Mac OS X 10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac OS X 10.7||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac OS X 10.6||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility For Mac OS X 10.6||2.0.12||20 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||5.00||474 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.00||262 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.00||236 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||5.00||376 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||3.00||204 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.00||213 KB||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac OS X 10.6||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|