Canon PIXMA MG7550 driver is a plan that allows your COMPUTER to communicate operating a printer.Canon PIXMA MG7550 driver is offered absolutely free on this internet site page.Canon PIXMA MG7550 is a wireless multi-purpose printer gadget that includes numerous valuable features as well as features simple menu too.It also includes 5-individual printer ink cartridge system to generate superior appearance outcomes on your records as well as photos quickly.This premium quality device is an ideal tool for those who should publish remarkable images at their home or little workplace everyday.
Canon PIXMA MG7550 could provide premium high quality papers at fast print rate. It could definitely aid individuals in printing,duplicating, as well as scanning multiple papers instantly. It also offers Canon PIXMA Printing Solution application for the individuals of this device that could be utilized to inspect the printer ink levels and other things.It likewise showcases Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print to relieve you in printing from lots of compatible smartphone and tablet computer gadgets.Canon PIXMA MG7550 also includes grey cartridge to guarantee the print high quality on your pictures is extremely sharp and also clear.
This printer could most definitely give you with maximum print resolution as much as 9600 dpi print resolution really swiftly.Publish rate of this printer in printing mono records could be as quick as 15 web pages per mins and 10 pages per minutes for shade papers and pictures.It could likewise generate a 10 x 15 cm borderless pictures in around 21 secs.A lot of the prominent OS being made use of in recent times is entirely compatible operating these most recently launched printer motorists available on our web page. Nonetheless, some printer firms do not supply you with the driver for few OS which is not usually utilized.
Canon PIXMA MG7550 Specifications
- Features: Wireless/ Ethernet, Publish, Replicate, Check, Cloud Link
- Publish Resolution: Approximately 9600 x 2400 dpi, Mono Publish Rate: Approx. 15.0 ipm, Colour Print Rate: Approximate. 10.0 ipm
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 6 individual ink storage tanks, PGI-450PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-451BK (Black), CLI-451C (Cyan), CLI-451M (Magenta), CLI-451Y (Yellow), CLI-451GY (Grey).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: High yield XL ink tanks, PGI-450PGBK XL (Pigment Black), CLI-451BK XL (Black), CLI-451C XL (Cyan), CLI-451M XL (Magenta), CLI-451Y XL (Yellow), CLI-451GY XL (Grey).
- Paper Dimensions; Lower cassette: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Business 10), 20x25cm, Upper cassette: 10x15cm, 13x18cm.
- Scanner Kind: CIS flatbed picture and also document scanner, Scanner Resolution (Optical): 2400 x 4800 dpi, A4 Check Rate: Approx. 14 sec.
- Replicate Rate; sFCOT: Approximate. 19 sec, sESAT: Approx. 7.7 ipm, A number of Duplicate: 1-99 copies.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT
. Software Included: MP Motorist including Scanning Utility, My Photo Yard operating Full HD Flick Publish, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
- Weight: Approx. 7.9 kg, Dimensions (W x D x H): 435x 370 x 148mm.
Canon PIXMA MG7550 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA MG7550 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA MG7550 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MG7550 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MG7550
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG7550 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MG7550.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MG7550 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MG7550 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MG7550
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MG7550 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MG7550 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG7550 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MG7550 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MG7550 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MG7550 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MG7550 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MG7550 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA MG7550, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MG7550 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MG7550 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MG7550 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MG7550 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MG7550, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|MG7550 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.0||53 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|MG7550 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||32 MB||Download|
|MG7550 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.80||19 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Windows XP (32-bit)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/Mac OS X 10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|MG7550 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/Mac OS X 10.6)||1.2||21 MB||Download|
|MG7550 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||22.214.171.124||17 MB||Download|
|MG7550 series CUPS Printer Driver For Mac OS X 10.6||126.96.36.199||18 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.5 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver For Mac OS X 10.6||3.3.4||3.7 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac OS X 10.7||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility For Mac OS X 10.6||2.0.12||20 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||5.00||474 KB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.00||262 KB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac OS X 10.6||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||5.00||376 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.00||236 KB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||3.00||204 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.00||213 KB||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac OS X 10.6||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|