Canon PIXMA MG7560 Driver Download
One of the best Canon PIXMA collection is Canon PIXMA MG7560. There is constantly something unique from this printer. Coming as inkjet printing gadget, this printer offers multipurpose functionality which enables the customers to use this printer to print, duplicate and scan. It offers such good result for each of its function and you as the customer will not find it disappointing. It could be the most effective selection for office printing device specifically because of its trendy look that make it very easy to put the printer in any kind of interior design used in your atmosphere.
Moreover, this printer is able to print borderless printing for A4 in addition to for 4 × 6 photos. You can additionally use this printer to print two-sided which suggests you can promptly publishing on both of the paper sides. In the case of cartridge, there will be 6 cartridges available on this printer as individual ink tank. At this price, Canon PIXMA MG7560 will certainly be able to supply you much better outcome of printing. On the various other hand, this printer likewise supplies such great performance especially for its fast printing functions. You will be able to have your outcome done in quick method.
Like Canon PIXMA MG2950, it likewise supplies cable along with cordless connection for less complicated printing performance. There will be Ethernet, Wi-Fi and also USB connection offered for this printer. By having this printer, you will certainly have the ability to print through web in any type of cloud system that is available nowadays and print through your Wi-Fi straight via your pc along with mobile devices. This printer will permit you to print using Google Cloud Print and also AirPrint. After that, it additionally showcases cards memory slot for your additional functions. Overall, it is unavoidable that his Canon PIXMA MG7560 is such a terrific printer to select.
Canon PIXMA MG7560 Includes
From Cloud-based applications you can publish out images via this inkjet printer. Mobile printing is additionally implemented so that you could publish your photos or papers much more efficiently.
This inkjet printer is also made for publishing covers on DVDs as well as CDs.
Canon’s PIXMA MG7560 All-In-One Inkjet Printer utilises the Near Field Communication attribute which enables you to scan to as well as print from clever tools.
To adapt to heavy quantities of printing, this printer has XL ink storage tanks.
Canon PIXMA MG7560 Specifications
- Publishing Resolution1: 9600 (straight) x 2400 (vertical) dpi
- Print Rate; B&W: 15.0 ipmColour: 10.0 ipm4″ X6″ image: Approx. 21 seconds.
- Ink Droplet Dimension: 1pl/2pl/5pl (C/M/GY), 5pl (Dye BK/Y), 13pl (PgBK).
- Ink Storage tanks: PGi650BK, CLi651BK, CLi651C, CLi651M, CLi651Y, CLi651GY( optional XL ink storage tanks additionally offered).
- Supported Paper Sizes: A4, Letter, Legal, A5, B5, Envelopes (DL, COM10), 4 ″ x6 ″, 5 ″ x7 ″, 8 ″ x10 ″.
- Speed Colour record: Approximate 19 sec, Several Replicate: As much as 99 duplicates, Reduction/Enlargement: 25% to > 400%.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed CIS, Checking resolution: 2400 x 4800 optical dpi.
- Power Usage: Standby (Lamp off, attach to PC via USB): Approx 1.0 W, OFF (Attach to PC using USB) 0.2 W, Copying8: Approximate 17W.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 435 x 370 x 148mm, Weight: Approx. 7.9 kg.
Canon PIXMA MG7560 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA MG7560 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA MG7560 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MG7560 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MG7560
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG7560 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MG7560.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MG7560 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MG7560 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MG7560
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MG7560 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MG7560 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG7560 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MG7560 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MG7560 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MG7560 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MG7560 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MG7560 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA MG7560, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MG7560 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MG7560 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MG7560 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MG7560 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MG7560, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|MG7560 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.0||53 MB||Download|
|MG7560 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||32 MB||Download|
|MG7560 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.80||19 MB||Download|
|MG7560 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/Mac OS X 10.6)||1.2||21 MB||Download|
|MG7560 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||220.127.116.11||17 MB||Download|
|MG7560 series CUPS Printer Driver For Mac OS X 10.6||18.104.22.168||18 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.5 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver For Mac OS X 10.6||3.3.4||3.7 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac OS X 10.6||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Windows XP (32-bit)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility For Mac OS X 10.6||2.0.12||20 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||5.00||474 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.00||262 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||5.00||376 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.00||236 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||3.00||204 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.00||213 KB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/Mac OS X 10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac OS X 10.7||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac OS X 10.6||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|