Canon PIXMA MG7710 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG7710 Driver Download and install Assistance for OS Windows, Mac as well as Linux, PIXMA MG7710 Image All-in-One Inkjet Printers could be a Wi-fi Inkjet All-In-One printer giving the high-grade top quality you would certainly like in an extremely printer making use of a simple and easy to carry out 3.5″ touch display.
It has numerous ways to publish as well as it has lots of abilities such as AirPrint1, Google Cloud Print2, NFC3, Mopria4, and even many more. Constantly be ready to print wirelessly5 with electronic capability on plus a self-opening result tray, in order to publish from whatsoever tool is most hassle-free.
It’s a total amount of 6 distinct ink storage tanks such as grey ink that offers a broadened colour gamut and enriched magenta and picture black inks that provide amazing images and documents. It is a great wireless5 all-in-one printer that’s uncomplicated to utilize as well as provides premium high-quality in photos and also documentation.
Canon PIXMA MG7710 Specifications
- Functions: Wireless/ Ethernet, Print, Copy, Check, Cloud Link
- Publish Modern technology: 6 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y, GY) Inkjet FINE print head with 1pl (min.) ink bead size ChromaLife100 inks
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- Requirement Ink Cartridges: 6 specific ink storage tanks PGI-570PGBK (Pigment Black) CLI-571BK (Black) CLI-571C (Cyan) CLI-571M (Magenta) CLI-571Y (Yellow) CLI-571GY (Grey).
- Paper Sizes: Lower cassette: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Business 10), 20x25cm.
- Scanner Kind: CIS flatbed picture and file scanner.
- Scanning Depth (Input/ Output): Colour: 48 little bit/ 24 bit Greyscale: 16 little bit/ 8 little bit.
- Interface Type – COMPUTER/ Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port) Ethernet: 10/100Mbps (auto switchable) Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi Safety: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password Wireless LAN Regularity Band: 2.4 GHz.
- User interface Kind – Other: PIXMA Touch & Print (NFC – Active Tag) PIXMA Cloud Web link Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app Canon Publish Company Plugin (Android) Google Cloud Publish Apple AirPrint Wi-Fi Direct Access Factor Mode WLAN PictBridge Memory Card Slots Mopria (Android).
- Sustained Operating Systems: Windows 10 Windows 8.1 (consisting of Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8 Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1 Windows
- Vista SP2 Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only) Note: For Windows,. INTERNET Framework 4 or.NET Framework.
Canon PIXMA MG7710 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA MG7710 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA MG7710 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MG7710 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MG7710
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG7710 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MG7710.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MG7710 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MG7710 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MG7710
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MG7710 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MG7710 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG7710 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MG7710 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MG7710 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MG7710 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MG7710 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MG7710 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA MG7710, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MG7710 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MG7710 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MG7710 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MG7710 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MG7710, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Windows XP (32-bit)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.2 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|MG7710 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.90||20 MB||Download|
|MG7710 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.00||38 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/Mac OS X 10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|MG7710 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.0||48 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac OS X 10.7||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.20||236 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.20||213 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||3.20||204 KB||Download|
|MG7710 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||188.8.131.52||16 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||5.20||614 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.20||277 KB||Download|
|MG7710 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||1.1||8.1 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||5.20||456 KB||Download|