Canon PIXMA MG7760 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG7760 is a representative of dynamic design of printer that has a great style. It is purposefully created for those who want to have such a dynamic house interior since it is for the office. Additionally, it has excellent performance in addition to the great attributes. It makes this printer has excellent sales due to the fact that it seems to be unusual. When commonly a printer comes in black or white, it is available in orange rather. Nonetheless, it still makes some people feel heavy taking into consideration with the color, but it excellents as it is seldom found also in the various other brand names.
Like Canon PIXMA MG5700, this printer comes as the inkjet printer which suitables for A4 sized paper. The dimension of this printer is about 43 × 38 cm as well as it excellents to be placed on a workdesk. In addition, Canon PIXMA MG7760 has actually been outfitted with a number of attributes. It can be utilized for scanning as well as xeroxing. There is a little LCD Display on the front surface area of the printer together with the buttons around. The paper tray is placed at the base of the printer which has the ability to feed up to 100 sheets of paper in A4 size and the paper will certainly appear over.
On the various other hand, this type of printer sustains some connection; they are Wi-Fi connection as well as USB 2.0 support. It allows the individual to have such a very easy picture printing from numerous applications, like Google Cloud. Additionally, for the hands-on setting, the user can simply plug in the information cord to the printer. On the various other hand, this printer is set in 6 ink cartridges to provide such a rewarding print result. It makes the customer have vibrant color picture along with the strong paper outcome. Canon PIXMA MG7760 is the best one that you need to have.
Canon PIXMA MG7760 Specifications
- Printing Resolution: 9600 (horizontal) x 2400 (upright) dpi
- Publish Speed; B&W: 15.0 ipm, Colour: 10.0 ipm, 4″ x6″ image paper: Approximate. 21sec
- Supported Paper Sizes: A4, Letter. Legal, A5, B5, envelopes (DL, COM10), 4″ x6″, 5″ x7″, 8″ x10″.
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB (USB Port B)/ Card slots available.
- Photo copier Rate; Colour document: Approx. 19sec/ 7.7 ipm, Several Duplicate: Max. 99 pages, Reduction/enlargement: 25% to > 400%.
- Scanner Type: Flat bed CIS, Checking resolution: 2400 x 4800 optical dpi.
- Checking Little bit Depth (Input/ Output): Grayscale; 16bit/8bit/ Colour: 48bit/24bit (RGB each 16bit/8bit), Scanning Rate (Reflective): Approx. 14sec.
- Cloud Applications: Utilizing PIXMA Publish Solutions applications attach to Picasa Web Albums, Evernote, Picture bucket, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Dropbox, Creative Park Premium.
- Software Included: MP Motorist, XPS Printer Motorist, Easy-WebPrint EX-SPOUSE, MyPrinter, Quick Menu, My Picture Yard, On-Screen Handbook.
- Power Intake; Off: Approx. 0.2 W, Standby (scanning light is off) link to PC: approx. 0.9 W, Duplicating (USB connection to PC) approx. 15W7.
- Measurements (W x D x H): Approximate. 435 x 370 x 148 mm, Weight: Approximate. 7.9 kg.
Canon PIXMA MG7760 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA MG7760 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA MG7760 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MG7760 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MG7760
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG7760 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MG7760.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MG7760 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MG7760 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MG7760
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MG7760 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MG7760 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG7760 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MG7760 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MG7760 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MG7760 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MG7760 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MG7760 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA MG7760, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MG7760 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MG7760 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MG7760 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MG7760 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MG7760, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Windows XP (32-bit)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|MG7760 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.00||38 MB||Download|
|MG7760 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.90||20 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|MG7760 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||1.1||8.1 MB||Download|
|MG7760 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.0||48 MB||Download|
|MG7760 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||126.96.36.199||16 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/Mac OS X 10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac OS X 10.7||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.2 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.20||213 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||3.20||204 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||5.20||614 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.20||277 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||5.20||456 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.20||236 KB||Download|