To search for printer software and drivers, particularly for Canon PIXMA mini260 Driver Mac , you can go to canonsupportdriver.com. You don’t have to worry about its performance and compatibility with your computers as the driver and software for Canon PIXMA mini260 are in their most recent version.
Canon PIXMA mini260 Specs
- Print Resolution Up to 9600Â¹ x 2400 dpi
- Print Engine InkJet 4-ink with 1 pl Micro-Nozzles & FINE print head
- Photo Lab Quality Speed Borderless 10 x 15cm: Approx. 59 seconds (Camera Direct) Â¹
- Ink Cartridge Configuration 4 Colour Ink Cartridge – C, M, Y, K (CLI-36 Color)
- Colour Ink Tank Life For yield information see www.canon-europe.com/ink/yield
- Media Type Photo Paper Pro (PR-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy (PP-101), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-101/SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper (GP-401), Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper(MP-101), Photo Stickers (PS-101)
- Media Input Front Feeder: Up to 20 sheets
- Media Size 10 x 15cm, 10 x 18cm (Wide), Credit Card (54 x 86mm)
- Media Weight Canon special media up to 270 g/mÂ²
- Borderless Printing Available using Photo Paper Pro (10 x 18cm & 10 x 15cm), Photo Paper Plus Glossy (10 x 15cm), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (10 x 15cm), Glossy Photo Paper (10 x 15cm & Credit Card)
DRIVERS AND SOFTWARE
- Supported Operating System Windows XP SP1,SP2/Windows 2000 Professional SP2, SP3, SP4
Mac OS X v.10.2.8 – v.10.4
- Minimum System Requirements Windows Â® XP, 2000 Professional / Internet Explorer 5.0-6.x / Pentium Â® II 300 MHz including compatible processors Â¹/ 128 MB RAM / 400 MB Hard disk space / CD-ROM drive / Display 800×600, Colour 16 bit
Mac OS X v.10.2.8 / Safari / Intel Â® processor PowerPC G3, G4, G5 / 128 MB RAM / 250 MB Hard disk space / CD-ROM drive / Display 800×600, Thousands Colours
- Driver Features Windows: Photo Optimizer PRO, Image Optimizer, Photo Noise Reduction, Vivid Photo
Mac: Photo Optimizer PRO, Vivid Photo, Photo Noise Reduction
- Software Included Windows: Easy-PhotoPrint
- Power source AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption Standby: Approx. 1.7W
- Off: Approx. 0.4W
- Printing: Approx. 13.0W
- Temperature Range Operating environment: 5Â° – 35Â° C
- Humidity Operating humidity: 10 – 90%RH (no condensation)
Acoustic Noise Levels Printing: Approx. 38 dB(A) in best quality mode
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 226 x 225 x 82mm
- Weight Approx. 2.2kg
- Optional Items BluetoothÂ® Unit BU-20
- Battery Kit LK-60
canonsupportdriver.com provides software and drivers for all types of Canon printer available on the market. You just need to choose the one that suits your current printer.
Download the compatible software and driver of Canon PIXMA mini260 based on your computer operating system.
Canon PIXMA mini260 Printer Driver -PIXMA mini260 Driver
Description: This product is software for confirming the SSID (access point name) and network key when configuring wireless LAN settings.
- Added Mac OS 10.13 support
- Welcome screen and End User Licence Agreement changes
- Added Prepare Screen
- It is impossible to continue device setup after disabled and re-established connection with network on Mac
- while online Setup screen should appear
- The “Unable to communicate with the devices” message pops up after clicking the “Continue” button on Install Screen via USB connection
- The “Connect to wireless network” screen is missing when install the device via USOW connection.
- The device cannot be searched after clicking “Try Again” button on “Unable to communicate with the device” message.
- Few other minor fixes
File Name: mcpd-mac-mini260-10_51_2-ea11.dmg
File Version: 10.51.2.0
File Size: 9.09 MB
File Languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese
Post Date: 4/22/2014
OS X Lion v10.7.5 / OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.8 / OS X Leopard v10.5.8
Canon PIXMA mini260 Driver Mac Installation Instructions
- Click the Download button
- The software will automatically begin to download to your computer.
- With the Safari browser, downloaded files will be saved automatically in the ‘Downloads’ folder by default. You can check download progress by viewing the download progress icon in the top right corner of the Safari browser window.
- Double click the Canon file you just downloaded to launch the Canon Installer for your product.
- Follow any on-screen instructions.