Provide output pretty handsome over fifty percent of our test font styles in the text simple to read at 5 factors, with some plainly noticeable also at 4. Just 2 extremely decorative font style requires to after that printed at 12 factors for readability.
Canon Pixma MP150 Driver
Use the MP150 when I need to place my finest foot ahead, when it comes to the return to, graphics look great, yet just if you live far from the thin line, which tends to vanish. Additionally prevent printing full web page graphic, which can make the paper curl.
My images published are generally certified as a true photo top quality, but the colors especially punchy something some people like and also others do not as well as we picture a monochrome test shows different shades.
One nice touch is that the photo is fully water immune. In fact, I hold one under water while scrubing as well as do no injury to be seen.
MP150 is the suit near the Dell Photo all-in-one 924, which is a little cheaper, a little faster, as well as supplies the very same high quality of outcome. Yet Dell’s Outcome is not much water immune.
If you respect the photos you print, it is among the attributes make the Canon Pixma MP150 a little slower Printing well worth waiting for.
A typical configuration for AIO ink jet. Just link the power cord, install both black and also tricolor ink cartridge, packing paper, run the configuration program immediately, as well as connection the USB cord when prompted. However, however, there are a few snags to be discovered.
Lining up the print head by printing an alignment web page and then pick the ideal settings to enter in the motorist something practically no Ink Jet require you to do it once again.
Canon PIXMA MP150 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA MP150 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA MP150 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MP150 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MP150
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MP150 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MP150.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MP150 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MP150 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MP150
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MP150 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MP150 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MP150 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MP150 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MP150 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MP150 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MP150 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MP150 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA MP150, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MP150 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MP150 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MP150 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MP150 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MP150, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000 (32-bit)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|MP Drivers Windows 7 (64-bit)||1.11||15 MB||Download|
|MP Drivers Windows 7 (32-bit)||1.11||15 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||1.10||4.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000 (32-bit)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||2.0.7||13 MB||Download|
|Printer User Guide for Windows users||1.0||5.9 MB||Download|
|MP150 Scanner Driver (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||12.13.3||13 MB||Download|
|MP150 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)||10.51.2.0||11 MB||Download|
|MP150 On-screen Manual (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||1.00a||15 MB||Download|