Canon Pixma MP130 Driver Download
The Canon Pixma MP130 image all-in-one is a bargain desktop computer printer, scanner, and also photo copier that develops decent images as well as terrific text prints. Tailored for a little workdesk, the printer functions much faster compared to rival HP PSC 1610, yet while both equip flash memory card slots, this Canon does not have photo-friendly features such as a PictBridge video camera port and also photo inks. Still, you can utilize the Canon MP130 without a computer to make picture prints from flash memory card or page-at-a-time photocopies in grayscale or color. Link this device to a PC or a Mac to scan as well as modify pictures making use of the generous package deal of packed software.
For business-friendly functions, such as an automated document feeder (ADF) for several web page copying or a built-in facsimile machine, you must consider the Bro MFC-420cn. But if you more than happy with an inexpensive, family-friendly inkjet that checks and duplicates on the side, the Canon MP130 will certainly do. The oyster-gray as well as smooth, black-plastic surface of the Canon Pixma MP130 offer this phone a flashy look. This device measures a compact 16 by 17 by 13 inches (LWH) with the paper trays packed. The control board is tiny as well as clean, with a dark 32-character message LCD as the centerpiece.As with other affordable inkjet printers, the MP130‘s sole paper resource is an upright sheet feeder in back, built to hold 100 web pages of ordinary paper or 10 sheets of glossy picture paper. You could adjust the feeder to fit envelopes or 4×6-inch or 5×7-inch snapshots. A rickety plastic paper assistance and also tray extender prevent legal as well as letter-size web pages from tumbling over.
You can place pictures up to letter dimension on the glass flatbed to scan at approximately 2,400 x1,200 dpi. The scanner cover doesn’t detach totally, yet its inch-long clear plastic hinges raise to ensure that you can check thick magazines or books. There’s no automatic paper feeder (ADF), so you could copy just one page at a time. To access the MP130’s 2 ink containers, simply raise below the scanner bed, squeeze your hand within, and also open an internal cover– a very easy process unless you have big hands.
You can use the Canon Pixma MP130 photo all-in-one to publish photos from flash memory card without a computer system, but the little black-and-white LCD could make it challenging to recognize the shots you want to print. We found it necessary to print an index sheet before devoting our photos to paper. Fortunately, printing an index sheet is as simple as inserting your video camera card and also pressing the Photo and also the Photo Index Sheet buttons. We waited much less than 3 mins for an index page to print. With your index sheet in hand, scrolling with the MP130’s LCD menu as well as selecting images to print is very easy.
The MP130 approves CompactFlash, SmartMedia, Secure Digital, Memory Stick, MultiMediaCard, and Microdrive storage cards. If your electronic camera utilizes xD-Picture Card, mini SD Card, or Memory Stick Duo, you can purchase an adapter for the MP130 to accept them– or seek to the HP PSC 1610, which currently accepts these layouts.
Canon PIXMA MP130 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA MP130 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA MP130 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MP130 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MP130
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MP130 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MP130.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MP130 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MP130 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MP130
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MP130 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MP130 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MP130 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MP130 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MP130 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MP130 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MP130 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MP130 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA MP130, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MP130 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MP130 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MP130 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MP130 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MP130, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|MP130 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||10.51.2.0||10 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MP110 / PIXMA MP130 - User Guide||CA.1.00||4.7 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MP130 MP Drivers For Windows 7 (64-bit) / Windows Vista (64-bit)||7.10||17 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000 (32-bit)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000 (32-bit)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator (Windows 2000/7/7 x64/Me/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.17||9.5 MB||Download|
|Easy-LayoutPrint (Windows 2000/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64)||1.03||36 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Mac (OS X 10.2/10.3/ 10.4/ 10.5)||4.83||6.7 MB||Download|
|ScanGear CS for Mac (OS X 10.2/10.3/ 10.4/ 10.5/10.6)||12.13.1||13 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX For Mac (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator For Mac (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||2.0.8||13 MB||Download|