Canon Pixma MP170 Printer driver Download. Having actually regularly made use of HP or Epson colour inkjet printers, I was rather wary of readjusting manufacturers. I at all times feel you can experiment just how excellent a printer is by publishing a picture using all of the printer software program’s default settings. I made use of to be totally satisfied when this Canon MP170 created best 6″ x4″ colour pictures making use of it can be default settings as well as using medium superior shiny photo paper. The results using the improved program settings are much more excellent! The application filled with none concerns, the printer functioned effectively from day one and i have obtained first-rate lead to a kind of codecs.
This leaves my 2 yr historical Epson inkjet within the sluggish lane for speed as well as good. The scanner and also photo copier capacities are a piece of cake to utilize and the sound level when printing is QUIET. The just little nag i may offer the awareness of other abilities customers is when utilizing the device in standalone setting as a simple photocopier. Here, you utilize the small nevertheless sufficient keypad on the entry of the device. When you have grow to be used to using it, it works great.
However, it is fairly easy to ‘ample’ choices prior to understanding just what you can have picked and the result are duplicates made making use of better than called for acceptable setups, causing a slower printing technique and taking advantage of extra ink compared to needed- make an effort to review the instructional materials thoroughly and also you’ll putting these fast b+ w duplicates that you just desire in an amazingly short time as well as at a cost-effective charge!
The Canon publishes fine high-grade internet websites with sharp textual web content and also authentic to shade images, nonetheless when printing on smooth photo paper the Epson is best yet not as trustworthy. The scanning and duplicating solutions are additionally great on the Canon, so if you are trying to find an multi functional printer at an affordable cost you’ll no more go some range misinterpreted with this one. The one appointment i have is the price of substitute Canon ink cartridges, yet i have actually been filling up mine so far effectively therefore minimizing running costs.
Canon PIXMA MP170 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA MP170 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA MP170 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MP170 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MP170
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MP170 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MP170.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MP170 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MP170 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MP170
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MP170 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MP170 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MP170 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MP170 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MP170 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MP170 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MP170 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MP170 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA MP170, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MP170 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MP170 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MP170 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MP170 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MP170, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000 (32-bit)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000 (32-bit)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||2.0.7||13 MB||Download|
|MP170 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)||10.51.2.0||11 MB||Download|
|MP170 Scanner Driver (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||12.13.3||13 MB||Download|
|MP170 On-screen Manual (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||1.00a||16 MB||Download|