Canon Pixma MP210 driver Download
Performed capably in our examinations.It printed plain-text records at 8.6 websites each minute (ppm). Letter kinds looked perfectly dark, yet a little unclear at the edges a detriment to complex or very closely spaced typefaces. Its rate in printing various graphics varied from 1.5 to 4.1 ppm- concerning normal general for the group. The images occasionally looked stained and also vague on average paper, yet utilizing Canon’s own documents made every little thing crisper and also better (albeit at a much greater price). Scans proceeded quickly and looked great general.
Setting up the Canon Pixma MP210 with the consisted of CD is virtually automatic. The paperwork is primarily great: A thorough poster reports you from the arrangement treatment, and also a flying start report explains the equipment along with its considerable features. The HTML based after screen manual is specificed, but because of that it covers 2 similar variations it could be complex.
The control panel deals with an absence of aesthetic hints. Although the ‘Check’ switch is identified, it’s difficult to find due to that it coincides size along with shade as less-important switches. The Canon Pixma MP210 Driver Download real location is that it provides added features past printing for a printer-like rate.
Canon PIXMA MP210 Specifications
Print Resolution: (Black) approximately: “600 x 600” dpi, (Color) up to: “4800 x 1200” dpi/ Check Max. Resolutions: (Optical) up to: “600 x 1200” dpi, (Inserted) approximately: “19,200 x 19,200” dpi/ Duplicate Rate: (Black) up to: 22 cpm (as quickly as up to 2.7 seconds per web page), (Shade): as much as: 17 cpm (as quick as up to 3.5 secs per page).
Canon PIXMA MP210 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA MP210 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA MP210 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MP210 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MP210
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MP210 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MP210.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MP210 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MP210 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MP210
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MP210 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MP210 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MP210 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MP210 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MP210 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MP210 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MP210 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MP210 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA MP210, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MP210 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MP210 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MP210 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MP210 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MP210, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|MP210 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)||1.01||24 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Windows XP (32-bit)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|MP210 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)||1.01||24 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.08||45 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.4.3||1.7 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000 (32-bit)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows XP x64)||1.07||42 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000 (32-bit)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|MP210 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||10.67.2.0||11 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)||3.1.0||8.5 MB||Download|
|MP210 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||13.9.2a||6.8 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/Mac OS X 10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||1.0.7||18 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX 1.0 Opener (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)||1.0.0||225 KB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Linux (rpm)||2.80||2.2 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Linux (DEB)||2.80||7.4 MB||Download|
|MP210 series User Manual (Windows)||1.10||11 MB||Download|
|MP210 series User Manual (Mac)||1.10a||42 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|