Canon PIXMA MP250 is a portable, economical as well as easy to use all-in-one. It integrates Photolab-quality with exceptional print and also internet documents as well as flexible copying as well as scanning.
with the power of print, Duplicate and scan the ISO speed of 7.0/ mono/colour ESAT 4.8 ipm 4800dpi racked up the dark 2pl droplet & resolution
10x15cm picture in 56sec Easy-WebPrint EX-SPOUSE 600 dpi scanner with Vehicle Scan setting yourself open output tray ChromaLife100
Canon PIXMA MP250 brings top quality printing, scanning and also duplicating to your home. Suitable for web as well as printing files, Photolab-quality, perfect for very first time users, college students and also families with a sensible document print Speeds
Canon PIXMA MP250 supplies ISO ESAT speed 7.0 ipm for mono records and 4.8 ipm for colour. Photolab-quality with a resolution of 4800x1200dpi. The photos look remarkable detail as well as free from wheat. While the Canon cartridge dye-based ink to use for best photo printing, ink black pigments make certain that the text is crisp as well as sharp. PIXMA MP250 integrating top quality with speed. 10x15cm image limit could be printed in roughly 56 secs with the default setups
Canon PIXMA MP250 Specifications
- Publish Engine InkJet 4-ink with minimum 2 pl ink droplets and PENALTY Cartridges.
- Print Resolution As much as 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Cartridge Configuration PENALTY Cartridge– PG-510, CL-511 (Optional– PG-512, CL-513).
- Media Kind Level Paper, Envelopes, Picture Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Image Paper Pro II (PR-201), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201),
- Image Paper And also Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” (GP-501), Matte Picture Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Tee shirts Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101).
- Media Input Rear Tray: Max. 100 sheets.
- Media Size Rear Tray: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL, COM10), 10 x 15cm, 13 x 18cm, 20 x 25cm.
- Power Consumption Standby: Approximate. 1.2 W (when scanning lamp is off), Off: Approximate. 0.5 W, Duplicating: Approx 11W.
Canon PIXMA MP250 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA MP250 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA MP250 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MP250 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MP250
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MP250 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MP250.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MP250 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MP250 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MP250
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MP250 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MP250 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MP250 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MP250 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MP250 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MP250 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MP250 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MP250 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA MP250, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MP250 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MP250 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MP250 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MP250 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MP250, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|My Image Garden Windows XP (32-bit)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|MP250 series MP Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.05||20 MB||Download|
|MP250 series MP Driver (Windows 2000 (32-bit)||1.04||20 MB||Download|
|MP250 series MP Driver (Windows XP x64)||1.05||13 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP (64-bit)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|MP250 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||22.214.171.124||16 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||3.06||48 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.4.3||1.7 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows XP x64)||3.05||46 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint (Windows 2000 (32-bit)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||8.6 MB||Download|
|MP250 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||126.96.36.199||17 MB||Download|
|MP250 series Scanner Driver ((OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/Mac OS X 10.5)||15.5.2a||12 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite (Mac OS X 10.11)||2.3.0||22 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/Mac OS X 10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX 3.0 Opener (OS X 10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||1.0.0a||2.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.0.6||29 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||1.4.1||711 KB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1a||2.2 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.0.0||7.1 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||3.0.5||29 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX 3.0 Opener (OS X 10.6)||1.0.0||222 KB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|MP250 series User Manual (Mac)||1.20||27 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|