The Canon PIXMA MP270 is a compact, affordable and also easy-to-use All-In-One. Combining photo-lab top quality with speed, the PIXMA MP270 is ready to make use of right out of the box. Providing bold black text, faithful duplicates, intelligent scanning and also cam or camera phone printing by means of PictBridge, the PIXMA MP270 is a fully-featured starter printer at a great price.
thank you for visiting my web site.This blog post was published at 05:24, and also is included in the classification of Canon,Printer Chauffeur. We hope this post could be a reference for you and also I hope you continuously have access to our website in addition to give assistance.I hope this could be practical.
Canon PIXMA MP270 Specifications
- Print, Copy and Scan
- ISO speed 8.4/ 4.8 ipm mono/colour ESAT
- 4800dpi print resolution & 2pl ink droplets
- 10x15cm picture in 45sec *.
- Easy-WebPrint EX.
- 1200dpi scanner with Car Check Mode.
- Self-opening result tray.
Printer kind: Multi-function.
- Shade modern technology: Inkjet.
- Max shade resolution: 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Max B/W resolution: 600 x 600 dpi.
- Bead dimension: 2 picoliters.
- Color print speed (ISO, ESAT): 4.8 ppm.
- B/W print rate (ISO, ESAT); 8.4 ppm.
- Photo print speed: 45 sec (4″ x 6″).
- Inks: 4 (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow).
- Ink type: Pigment + Dye-based.
- Ink kind – notes: Pigment-based Black, and also Dye-based Cyan, Magenta, Yellow.
- Max document size: 8.5″ x 11″.
- Dealt with paper size: No.
- Sustained media: Letter, Legal, A4, 4″ x 6″ in, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, Standard No. 10 envelopes.
- Supported media – notes: Paper, Image paper, Envelopes, Labels, Cards, Transparencies.
- Feeder capacity: 100.
- Tray capability: 30.
- Number of trays: 1.
- Automobile duplex/ dual sided printing: No.
- Borderless printing: Yes.
- Color administration: No.
- Scanner type: Shade flatbed.
- Max optical resolution: 1200 x 4800 dpi.
- Scanner shade deepness: 48-bit.
- Openness adapter: No.
- Max scanner paper dimension: 8.5″ x 11.7″.
- Check to memory: Yes.
- Straight printing: Yes (PictBridge).
- Voice made it possible for: No.
- Modifying/ handling: Automobile Photo Deal with II.
- Ethernet: No.
- Wi-Fi: No.
- Bluetooth: No.
- USB: USB 2.0 (480Mbit/sec).
- Memory card support: No.
Canon PIXMA MP270 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA MP270 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA MP270 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MP270 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MP270
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MP270 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MP270.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MP270 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MP270 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MP270
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MP270 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MP270 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MP270 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MP270 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MP270 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MP270 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MP270 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MP270 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA MP270, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MP270 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MP270 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MP270 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MP270 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MP270, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|MP270 series MP Driver (Windows XP x64)||1.05||13 MB||Download|
|MP270 series MP Driver (Windows 2000)||1.04||20 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP (64-bit)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Windows XP (32-bit)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||3.06||48 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.4.3||1.7 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|MP270 series MP Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.05||20 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows XP x64)||3.05||46 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint (Windows 2000 (32-bit)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|MP270 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||18.104.22.168||16 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||8.6 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX 3.0 Opener (OS X 10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||1.0.0a||2.1 MB||Download|
|MP270 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||22.214.171.124||17 MB||Download|
|MP270 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/Mac OS X 10.5)||15.5.2a||12 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.0.0||7.1 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite (OS X 10.11)||2.3.0||22 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/Mac OS X 10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.0.6||29 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||1.4.1||711 KB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1a||2.2 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||3.0.5||29 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX 3.0 Opener (OS X 10.6)||1.0.0||222 KB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|MP270 series User Manual (Mac)||1.10||27 MB||Download|