Canon Pixma MP460 printer in fact has all of it. for photos, prints color or black and white prints of day-to-day, this printer offers both a high level of high quality and also outstanding adaptability to satisfy your needs-and surpass your assumptions. ChromaLife 100 system, of pictures that distinguish it from a normal home-use image printer, generating prints long lasting, durable.
Canon Pixma MP460 Sleek, elegant systems conserve space as well as improve any Workplace
Prints 4 x 6 inch photo-lab quality prints restricts with dry-to-the-touch accuracy in only about 10 minutes Supplies print speeds of approximately 22 pages each minute (ppm) and 17 ppm color speeds;
Features a one year minimal guarantee
All-in-one picture printer enables you to print, copy as well as scan pictures and files
Dual Color or texture Gamut processing boosts shade with independent control of tone and brightness. The system can additionally differentiate the message from the image, enhance them to make black text and also fine lines. Most of all, this cpu is working to guarantee that there is only a min distinction in between the duplicate and the initial.
Canon Pixma MP460 with superb print quality. Absolutely nothing is spared in these units economical, all-in-one. Individuals love the simplicity and also simplicity of operation the directions offer the Canon Pixma MP460. Printer all-in-one it in fact came ready to print right out of package.
Quality and also versatility at a budget-friendly rate, Canon PIXMA MP640 support driver for Windows, as well as Macintosh/ Mac.
Canon PIXMA MP460 Specifications
- Device: printer/scanner/copier;
- Sort of printing: color;
- At work printing: Thermal Inkjet;
- Positioning: desktop;
- Round of application: personal;
- The optimum size: A4;
- Publishing images: Yes;
- Variety of color or textures: 4;
- The minimum volume of the drop: 2 pl;
- Borderless printing: Yes;
- The optimum resolution for b/w printing: 4800×1200 dpi;
- The maximum resolution for color or texture printing: 4800×1200 dpi;
- Publish speed: 22 pages/minute (b/w A4), 17 pages/minute (shade, A4);.
- While publishing 10×15 centimeters (color): 52 with;.
- Scanner Type: Tablet computer;.
- Kind of sensor: pin (CIS);.
- Optimum Original Dimension: A4;.
- Optimum scan size: 216×297 mm;.
- Color or texture Deepness: 48-bit;.
- Scanner resolution: 1200×2400 dpi;.
- Scanner Resolution (Improved): 19200×19200 dpi;.
Specification Support: TWAIN, WIA;.
- Optimum Replicate Resolution (B/W): 1200×1200 dpi;.
- Optimum Copy Resolution (color): 1200×1200 dpi;.
- Copy speed: 22 pages/minute (b/w A4), 17 pages/minute (color, A4);.
- Rescaling: 25-400%;.
- Action zoom: 1%;.
- The maximum variety of duplicates each cycle: 9;.
- Paper Feed: 100-sheet. (Criterion);.
- Paper result: 50 sheet. (Criterion);.
- Paper weight: 64-273 g/m2;.
- Printing on: card stock, openness, tags, image paper, shiny paper, envelopes, matte paper;.
- User interfaces: IRDA, USB 2.0;.
- The tool is a card visitor: Yes;.
- Sd card Assistance: Compact Flash, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Pro, Memory Stick Pro Duo, MMC, SD, Smart Media, xD-Picture;.
- Straight printing: Yes;.
Canon PIXMA MP460 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA MP460 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA MP460 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MP460 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MP460
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MP460 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MP460.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MP460 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MP460 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MP460
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MP460 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MP460 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MP460 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MP460 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MP460 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MP460 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MP460 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MP460 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA MP460, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MP460 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MP460 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MP460 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MP460 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MP460, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7/7 x64)||2||30 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me/98)||3.03||9.5 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|MP460 MP Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)||1.11||22 MB||Download|
|MP460 MP Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)||1.11||22 MB||Download|
|MP460 Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||12.13.3a||5.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator (OS X 10.8)||3.0.5||14 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||3.0.4||14 MB||Download|
|MP460 User Manual (Windows)||–||8.2 MB||Download|
|MP460 User Manual (Mac)||2.00a||26 MB||Download|
|MP460 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||10.67.2.0||11 MB||Download|