If you are trying to find an all-in-one printer that gives high output quality, the Canon PIXMA MP510 makes a superb selection. This printer is thought about to be among the Canon printer tools which could work past your assumption when purchasing it. Sold in such small cost that you could afford, this printer supplies dual-paper trays as well as top-notch of image prints.
Like Canon PIXMA MX511, the PIXMA MP510 includes small LCD that you could easily open and close like a flip cellular phone. You can utilize this little color LCD to review as well as see just what’s occur with the printer when the process is running. The Canon PIXMA MP510 is absolutely elegant as well as trendy in its layout, so you could quickly position it anywhere around your house or office. Coming as a photo-oriented multi-purpose printer, this printer does not showcase fax capability like various other office-centric printer offer.
In addition, there is also two media ports offered in this printer. You could attach your electronic cam directly to the media port in order to publish straight from your cam. You will conserve time to removal any type of photo documents from your memory card to COMPUTER. In general, this Canon PIXMA MP510 is a very good choice for everyone.
Canon PIXMA MP510 Specifications
- Picture laboratory top quality: Max. 4800 x 1200dpi
- Cost-effective Single Ink system
- Publish a 10x15cm borderless image in approx. 47 seconds
- 4.7 centimeters colour LCD display
- Straight picture printing: PictBridge, memory cards, mobile phones
- Two paper trays
- 1200x2400dpi scanner
Canon Pixma MP510 Driver & Software application Specifications
- Publish Resolution Approximately 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Print Engine InkJet 4-ink with 2pl Micro-Nozzles, FINE print head.
- Image Laboratory Quality Rate Borderless 10 x 15 cm: Approximate. 47 secs (Requirement).
- Mono Print Quicken to 25ppm (Max.), 13.9 ppm (Typical), When eating ASF
- Colour Print Speed Text & Graphics: As much as 17ppm (Max.), 10.4 ppm (Common), When feeding on ASF
- Ink Cartridge Configuration Single Ink technology– 4 separate ink tanks (PGI-5BK, CLI-8C, CLI-8M & CLI-8Y).
- Media Input Sheet Feeder: Approx. 150 sheets and also Front Feeder: Approximate. 100 sheets.
- Media Dimension Sheet Feeder: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL dimension or Commercial 10), 10 x 15cm, 10 x 18cm, 13 x 18cm, 20 x 25cm, Bank card (54 x 86mm), Front Feeder: A4, Letter, B5.
- User interface Kind– PC USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, Bluetooth Ver1.2 (with optional Bluetooth Unit BU-20).
- Power Source AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- Power Consumption Standby: Approximate. 2W (when scanning light is off), Off: Approximate. 0.8 W, as well as Duplicating: Approx 25W.
Canon PIXMA MP510 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA MP510 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA MP510 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MP510 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MP510
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MP510 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MP510.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MP510 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MP510 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MP510
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MP510 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MP510 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MP510 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MP510 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MP510 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MP510 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MP510 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MP510 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA MP510, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MP510 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MP510 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MP510 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MP510 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MP510, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7 (32-bit)-(Windows 7 (64-bit)||2||30 MB||Download|
|MP510 MP Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64/XP x64)||1.11||22 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me/98)||3.03||9.5 MB||Download|
|MP510 MP Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)||1.11||22 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|MP510 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||10.67.2.0||10 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||3.0.4||14 MB||Download|
|MP510 User Manual (Windows)||–||8.6 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator (OS X 10.8)||3.0.5||14 MB||Download|
|MP510 User Manual (Mac)||2.00a||27 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|MP510 Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||12.13.3a||5.8 MB||Download|