Canon PIXMA MP540 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP540 can be small All-In-One supplying costs print high quality and also functionality,and also with separately exchangeable storage tanks reduced ink wastage and also save money. PIXMA MP540 can be an everyday service to generating high quality styles,and with duplicates and also scans in the house while making use of cost-saving certain ink storage tanks.Brand-new formulation dye-based inks pertaining to Cyan,and with Magenta, and also with Tarnished and Black fruit and vegetables premium photo designs,and also while a dedicated pigment Black offers crisp,and also sharp word files.Handle your innovative jobs and develop picture cds and schedules utilizing the packed Easy-PhotoPrint EX-MATE software.The easy to use software program additionally consists of Automotive Image Take care of for photo modification options and red-eye reduction. Scan at roughly 2400 dpi x 4800 dpi along with replicate as quick as 26 ppm for black as well as approximately 17 ppm for coloring.
Canon PIXMA MP540 have the Easy-Scroll Wheel along with TFT display screen assists in straightforward navigation with the menus as well as provides an aesthetic display of your images. Quick Start off enables procedure within simply seconds, as well as the self-opening paper tray implies that although you might forget to open up the paper plate,as well as your printer will not. The PIXMA MP540’s a number of paper trays enhance media adaptability. PictBridge compatibility as well as flash memory card ports additionally profit digicam individuals,as well as enabling these to publish straight from various other electronic camera without needing a COMPUTER.Utilize the Easy-Scroll Wheel for straightforward operation in the food selection as well as consider, edit and increase your images over a 2.0 colour TFT without need for a computer system. High resolution along with tiny ink dots make sure you produce top quality borderless photos in the home.
Canon PIXMA MP540 Specifications
- Measurements (W x D x H) 450 x 366 x 157mm
- Temperature level Range Operating setting: 5 °– 35 ° C.
- Humidity Operating moisture: 10– 90% RH (no condensation).
- Acoustic Sound Levels Printing (when feeding from back tray): Approximate. 43 dB( A).
- When printing ISO/JIS-SCID N2 pattern on 10x15cm Picture Paper Plus Shiny II making use of default settings.
- Weight Approximate. 7.8 kg.
- Power Source Air Conditioning 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- Power Consumption Standby: Approximate. 2.4 W (when scanning lamp is off), Off: Approximate. 0.5 W, Duplicating: Approximate 17 W.
Canon PIXMA MP540 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA MP540 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA MP540 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MP540 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MP540
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MP540 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MP540.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MP540 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MP540 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MP540
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MP540 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MP540 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MP540 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MP540 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MP540 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MP540 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MP540 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MP540 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA MP540, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MP540 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MP540 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MP540 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MP540 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MP540, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|MP Drivers for Windows XP 64bit||1.04||14 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|MP540 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)||1.04||25 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|MP540 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||10.84.2.0||14 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||2.05||46 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.4.3||1.7 MB||Download|
|MP540 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1/8/ 7/Vista/XP/2000)||1.04||25 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows XP x64)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows XP x64)||2.04||44 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)||3.1.0||8.5 MB||Download|
|MP540 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)||10.84.2.0||14 MB||Download|
|MP540 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)||14.11.4a||11 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/Mac OS X 10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||1.4.1||711 KB||Download|
|MP540 series User Manual (Mac)||1.00a||47 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1a||2.2 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX 2.0 Opener (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)||1.0.0a||2.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)||2.0.7||30 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||2.0.6||30 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX 2.0 Opener (OS X 10.6)||1.0.0||224 KB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|MP540 series User Manual (Windows)||1.00||14 MB||Download|