The Canon PIXMA MP640 control panel is particularly well laid out with massive, basic switches for the highlights, 2 programmable switches for context-sensitive accessibility along with Canon’s one-of-a-kind little click-wheel for picking food selection choices.
Under the lid there’s a fundamental flatbed scanner along with if you elevate the whole of the scanner area up, you get easy access to the 5 cartridges in the semi-permanent head service provider. As is happening considerably normal, there are two blacks, a pigmented one for printing message as well as a dye-based one for picking out details in picture prints.
The right-hand leading edge includes a curved cover, which pivots open to disclose 3 flash sd card ports, including CompactFlash to the common SD, MemoryStick in addition to xD mix. Listed below the ports is a USB outlet, which can take USB drives in enhancement to PictBridge camera.
Read also: Canon Pixma MX510 driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP640 Evaluation
Paper handling is versatile, with a 150-cassette which slides in under the devices from the front, supplementing a fundamental 150-sheet upright tray at the back. Canon advises you make use of the rear tray for picture rooms and the cassette for common paper, yet both can feeding either media.
There’s additionally Canon PIXMA MP640 easy straight CD/DVD print center, where you load disc blanks right into a carrier which ports in from the front, as soon as you’ve pulled down an internal cover.
Canon offers an excellent choice of assistance software, containing an exceptional CD/DVD label style applet. Vehicle drivers are addressed both Windows as well as OS X as well as set up in an uncomplicated, workmanlike way.
Wireless link is likewise a straightforward, two-stage procedure, where the printer is first logged onto the cordless network, using WPA or WPS. The software program application installment after that obtains the recently readily available Canon PIXMA MP640 printer.
Canonsupportdriver.com offers a download web link for the Canon Pixma MP640 Publishing straight from Canon Official Website you could download conveniently, to obtain the download link could be discovered listed below!
Canon PIXMA MP640 Specifications
Publish Resolution: (Black) as much as: “600 x 600” dpi, (Shade) as much as: “9600 x 2400” dpi/ Scan Max. Resolutions: (Optical) as much as: “4800 x 9600” dpi, (Interpolated) up to: “19,200 x 19,200″ dpi/ Various other Attributes: 2-Way Paper Feeding, Wi-Fi LED, 3.0” LCD, DualColor Gamut Handling Technology, Vehicle Sheet Feeder, Self-Opening Paper Result Tray, Ethernet, Easy-Scroll Wheel, Flying start.
Canon PIXMA MP640 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA MP640 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA MP640 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MP640 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MP640
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MP640 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MP640.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MP640 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MP640 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MP640
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MP640 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MP640 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MP640 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MP640 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MP640 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MP640 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MP640 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MP640 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA MP640, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MP640 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MP640 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MP640 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MP640 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MP640, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|MP640 series MP Driver (Windows XP x64)||1.05||16 MB||Download|
|MP640 series MP Driver (Windows 2000)||1.04||25 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows XP)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|MP640 series MP Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.05||26 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX(Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||3.06||48 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.4.3||1.7 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows XP x64)||3.05||46 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX 3.0 Opener (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||1.0.0a||2.1 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|MP640 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||220.127.116.11||16 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||8.6 MB||Download|
|MP640 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||18.104.22.168||18 MB||Download|
|MP640 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/Mac OS X 10.5)||15.5.2a||13 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.0.0||7.1 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite (OS X 10.11)||2.3.0||22 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX 3.0 Opener (OS X 10.6)||1.0.0||222 KB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.0.6||29 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Mac OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||1.4.1||711 KB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1a||2.2 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||3.0.5||29 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Power PC (OS X 10.4/10.5)||3.2.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|ScanGear for Linux||1.4||2.1 MB||Download|
|RPM Linux Print Drivers||3.2||2.4 MB||Download|
|Debian Linux Print Drivers||3.2||2.4 MB||Download|
|MP640 series User Manual (Windows)||1.00||15 MB||Download|
|MP640 series User Manual (Mac)||1.10||34 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for Canon IJ Network Tool (Windows)||1.00||803 KB||Download|
|Linux Source file for ScanGear||1.4||2.1 MB||Download|