The Canon PIXMA MP648 control panel is specifically well defined with huge,conventional buttons for the highlights,2 programmable buttons for context-sensitive access along with Canon’s distinctive little click-wheel for picking food selection choices.
To download and install Canon PIXMA MP648 Inkjet printer driver we have to reside on the Canon site to choose the proper driver appropriate for the operating system that you use.
Yet, searching drivers for Canon PIXMA MP648 Inkjet printers on Canon web page is made complex,since there are so many types of Canon drivers for myriad various sorts of items: printers,video cameras,fax machines,scanners …
The right-hand leading edge includes a rounded cover, which pivots open to reveal 3 flash sd card ports,including CompactFlash to the usual SD,MemoryStick along with xD mix.Here the ports is a USB electrical outlet,which could take USB drives in improvement to PictBridge video camera.
All in one Print/Scan/Copy
1pl ink droplet and 9,600dpi professional photo print resolution
5 color individual ink tank system the photo black ink sharply increase color contrast
New Auto Photo Fix II function
Built in WiFi for wireless and Ethernet for network print/scan
Auto duplex print/copy and DVD/CD print
2-way paper feeding [Front and Rear paper feeder]
4,800 x 9,600 dpi optical resolution CIS scanner
3″color LCD panel and Easy-Scroll Wheel controls
Multi card slot and direct scan PDF/JPEG file to memory card/USB drive
Memory Card and USB flash drive direct print
ChromaLife 100+ Photo System assures sharp photo color for 300 years Builtin PictBridge direct print,IrDA and optional Bluetooth unit for wireless printing High speed 4R borderless photo printing done in just 20 sec. [Standard Mode]
Canon PIXMA MP648 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA MP648 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA MP648 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MP648 software file or its driver setup,which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MP648
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MP648 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MP648.
- You can download the setup file,then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MP648 USB cable with your computer.The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup,Canon PIXMA MP648 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MP648
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MP648 software file, if you don’t have on your system.Rest assured,the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MP648 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MP648 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation,Canon PIXMA MP648 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MP648 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MP648 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MP648 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MP648 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA MP648, and computer are ON.
- Before,it’s requested,connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MP648 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MP648 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MP648 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MP648 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward,you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete,you can print with your Canon PIXMA MP648, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|MP648 series MP Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MP648 series MP Driver (Windows XP x64)|
|MP648 series MP Driver (Windows 2000)|
|MP648 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|
|MP648 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MP648 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/Mac OS X 10.5)|
|MP648 series User Manual (Windows)|
|MP648 series User Manual (Mac)|