Canon PIXMA MP760 driver is a software program to use Canon PIXMA MP760 printer on a computer system OS. Canon PIXMA MP760 driver is readily available completely free on this website post.Canon PIXMA MP760 is an expert top quality image printer tool that can check your documents and also papers at optimum print resolution as much as 2400 dpi check resolution. The printer cartridge for this printer use 4 dye-based cartridge as well as 1 pigment-based black ink cartridge to print expert look records. It could promptly supply premium top quality pictures and clear message on your published documents.
Maximum print resolution of this Canon PIXMA MP760 could be up to 4800 x 1200 dpi shade print resolution and also 600 x 600 dpi black resolution for mono papers. This printer likewise has an integrated sd card port to aid you in printing data and also papers from the flash memory card without making use of the PC. It likewise has PictBridge modern technology to print images from your digital camera instantly.
Maximum print rate of Canon PIXMA MP760 can be up to 25 pages per minutes or concerning 2.4 seconds in publishing a sheet of your mono papers. Color data and also records could be up to 17 web pages per mins or around 3.5 seconds in printing a web page of shade files. Customers can additionally publish a borderless images at size up to 4 x 6 inches in around 36 seconds.Sometimes, the particular operating-system is not compatible with Canon PIXMA MP760 printer. Thus, you must check the list of the suitable os below right prior to downloading and install Canon PIXMA MP760 printer chauffeur at the end of this info.
Canon PIXMA MP760 Specifications
- Feature printer, photo copier, scanner and also FAX.
- Interface USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- Network Capacity Builtin No
- Publish Technology Bubble Jet
- Print Resolution 4,800 x 1,200 dpi.
- Print Speed (B & W). 25 web page/ min
- Publish Rate (Shade) 17 web pages/ min
- Scan Resolution 2,400 x 4,800 dpi.
- Copy Speed (B & W). 25 web pages per minute
- Copy Rate (Shade) 17 pages/ minute
- Max Variety of Copies 99
- Max Media Dimension A4
- Install Memory unidentified
- Enhancement Max Memory unknown
- Variety of Input Tray 1 tray
- Paper Holding capacity (Pages) 250 sheets
- Measurements 436 x 472 x 267 mm
- Weight 12.4 kg
Canon PIXMA MP760 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA MP760 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA MP760 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MP760 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MP760
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MP760 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MP760.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MP760 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MP760 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MP760
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MP760 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MP760 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MP760 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MP760 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MP760 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MP760 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MP760 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MP760 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA MP760, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MP760 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MP760 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MP760 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MP760 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MP760, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|MP760 MP Drivers For Windows Vista (64-bit)||6.20||14 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator for OS X (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||2.0.8||13 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|MP760 MP Drivers For Windows 7 (32-bit) – Windows Vista (32-bit)||6.2||14 MB||Download|
|MP760 MP Drivers For Windows XP (64-bit)||6.00||16 MB||Download|
|MP760 MP Drivers For Windows 2000 (32-bit) – Windows XP (32-bit)||V6.0a||21 MB||Download|
|MP760 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||10.51.2.0||10 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||1.10||4.1 MB||Download|