Canon Pixma MP988 Download and install The controls include Canon’s click on-wheel,which is used to surf most food selections,as well as significant,clear switches for differentiating characteristics.The scanner itself is a conventional A4,glass flatbed along with not utilizing an automatic paper Feeder.
Throughout the scanner cover,although that,is a removable panel which provides an openness as well as horrible proprietor,which might be laid on the flatbed for high-choice scanning of photographic media.
Canon PIXMA series printers adopted five-color ink with 1pl and 9,600 x 2,400 dpi resolution,are usually competing six-color printers.The fresh PIXMA MP988 includes specific brand-new image grey ink tank to the printer to improve the B&W image printing,plainly gift the shaded as well as shiny area and also added improve the rank and also modify color distortion.
Canon Pixma MP988 likewise economical as well as with unbelievable printing capacities,extremely supportive in meeting the need for a much faster,best and packed with high quality,additionally you will discover all the needs that transcend in this machine,and it’s amazing.
with superior resolution and bill even more paper so you do not should replace the printer,as well as Canon Pixma MP988 driver Download and install Assistance-is easy likewise in replacing the ink,you can get in touch with a usb wire and also share the connect with people in need.with the result that has been shown to be the most effective and also for the printing of deluxe class you can locate on this printer tool.
- Printing resolution(dpi) 9600 (horizontal)* x 2400 (vertical) * Ink droplets can be placed with a pitch of 1/9600 inch at minimum.
- USB Port: Hi-Speed USB*1
- Direct Print Port: PictBridge IrDA IR *2
- Bluetooth v2.0 (Option) *3 *4 *5
- USB flash drive
- LAN Port:
- Wired LAN: 100BASE-TX/10BASE-T
- Wireless LAN: IEEE802.11b/IEEE802.11g *6
- *1 A computer that complies with Hi-Speed USB standard is required. Since the Hi-Speed USB interface is fully upwardly compatible with USB 1.1, it can be used at USB 1.1.
- *2 Maximum speed: 115.2 Kbps Operating range: within 30 cm
- *3 Maximum speed: 1.44 Mbps
- *4 JPEG/PNG only
- *5 Bluetooth connection is for printing only.
- *6 Setup possible through WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) and WCN (Windows Connect Now).
- 8 inches /203.2 mm (for Borderless Printing: 8.5 inches/216 mm)
Acoustic noise level
- Approx. 44.5 db(A) * When printing in the standard print quality mode on Photo Paper Plus Glossy II)
- Temperature: 5 to 35°C (41 to 95°F) Humidity: 10 to 90% RH (no condensation)
- Temperature: 0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F) Humidity: 5 to 95% RH (no condensation)
- AC 100-240V, 50/60 Hz
- Printing (Copy): Approx. 27 W Standby (minimum): Approx. 2.7 W * OFF: Approx. 0.8 W * * USB connection to PC
- Approx. 18.5 (W) x 15.2 (D) x 7.9 (H) inches Approx. 470 (W) x 385 (D) x 199 (H) mm * With the Paper Support and Paper Output Tray retracted.
- Approx. 10.7 kg (Approx. 23.6 lb) * With the Print Head and ink tanks installed.
- Total 6,144 nozzles (PgBK 512 nozzles, Y/DyeBK each 512 nozzles, C/M/Gy each 1536 nozzles)
- Multiple copy Max 99 pages
- Intensity adjustment 9 positions, Auto intensity (AE copy)
- Reduction/Enlargement 25%-400% (1% unit)
- Scanner driver TWAIN/WIA (Windows Vista and Windows XP only)
- Maximum scanning size A4/Letter, 8.5” x 11.7”/216 x 297 mm
- Scanning resolution Optional resolution (horizontal vertical) max: 4800 dpi x 9600 dpi Interpolated resolution max: 19200 dpi x 19200 dpi
- Gradation (Input/Output) Gray: 48 bit/8 bit (Film Scan: 48 bit/16 bit or 8 bit) Color: 48 bit/24 bit (RGB each 16 bit/8 bit) (Film Scan: 48 bit/48 bit or 24 bit)
- Communication protocol TCP/IP
- Supported Standards: IEEE802.11g/IEEE802.11b
- Transfer speed:
- IEEE802.11g: 6/9/12/18/24/36/48/54 Mbps
- IEEE802.11b: 1/2/5.5/11 Mbps
- Frequency bandwidth *1: 2.412 GHz-2.462 GHz or 2.412 GHz-2.472 GHz
- Channel *1: 1-11 or 1-13
- Communication distance: Indoors 50 m *2
- Security: Encryption by WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, or WEP (64/128bits), and access control by passwords
- *1 Frequency bandwidth and available channels differ depending on country or region.
- *2 Effective range varies depending on the installation environment and location.
- Supported Standards: IEEE802.3u (100BASE-TX)/ IEEE802.3 (10BASE-T)
- Transfer speed: 10M/100Mbps (auto switching)
Canon PIXMA MP988 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA MP988 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA MP988 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MP988 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MP988
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MP988 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MP988.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MP988 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MP988 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MP988
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MP988 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MP988 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MP988 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation,Canon PIXMA MP988 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MP988 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MP988 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MP988 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MP988 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA MP988, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MP988 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MP988 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MP988 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MP988 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MP988, immediately.
Canon PIXMA MP988 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
Canonsuppotdriver.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MP988 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|MP988 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)|
|MP988 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)|
|MP988 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)|
|MP988 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista x64)|
|MP988 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista)|
|MP988 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)|
|MP988 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MP988 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)|