Broadband Printer Canon Pixma MX308? For some individuals, saving the time is the very best for everything. They intend to choose fast innovation as well as devices so that their job can complete swiftly but with excellent and also top quality result. To answer this demand, Canon launches the broadband printer to help you with your issues. Canon Pixma MX308 is available with numerous functions inside it.
Canon Pixma MX308 with the all-in-one inkjet features, permits you to print, check, duplicate as well as fax the documents you have. The blister jet modern technology gives you magnificient color printing with optimal resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi with minimum 2pl ink drop. While the resolution for mono document is 600 x 600 dpi. For the scanning matters, the resolution is 600 x 1200 dpi if you used A4 size paper. The fast rate printing permits you to publish many papers and it can publish approximately 22 ppm in monochrome or 17 ppm in color.
You could print borderless picture 4 inch x 6 inch. The ink consists of are PG400 and also CL41 and also for the optional ink are PG830 as well as CL831. Other attributes of Canon Pixma MX308, like Cam Direct and also Card Direct is consisted of to print directly from flash memory card without a PC. The modern technology of chroma life 100 could secure the different colors of photo printing for ONE HUNDRED years.
Canon PIXMA MX308 Specifications
- Done in 1 feature includes: Publish/ Check/ Copy/ 33.6 kbps Incredibly G3 Fax/ PictBridge straight print
- ChromaLife 100– Printed photo will certainly resist different colors fading and users can take pleasure in 100-year cd life
- 4R borderless image printing only require approx. 46 sec. (Common Method).
- 600 x 1,200 dpi optical resolution CIS scanner.
- 2pl as well as 4,800 x 1,200 dpi print resolution.
- 4-color FINE cartridge.
Canon PIXMA MX308 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA MX308 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA MX308 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MX308 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MX308
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MX308 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MX308.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MX308 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MX308 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MX308
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MX308 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MX308 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MX308 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MX308 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MX308 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MX308 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MX308 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MX308 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA MX308, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MX308 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MX308 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MX308 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MX308 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MX308, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|MX308 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)||13.9.2a||6.8 MB||Download|
|MX308 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||10.84.2.0||15 MB||Download|
|MX308 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)||10.84.2.0||14 MB||Download|
|MX308 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/ 7 x64/Vista64)||1.01||28 MB||Download|
|MX308 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)||1.01||27 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for OSX (Mac OS X 10.2 / OS X 10.3 / OS X 10.4 / OS X 10.5||6.9.3||6.6 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)||3.1.0||8.5 MB||Download|
|Canon ScanGear for OSX (Mac OS X 10.2 / OS X 10.3 / OS X 10.4 / OS X 10.5 / OS X 10.6||13.9.1||7.1 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7 (32-bit) / Windows 7 (64-bit)||2||30 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX – (OS X) OS X 10.11 / OS X 10.8 / OS X 10.10 / Mac OS X 10.7 / OS X 10.9||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.4.3||1.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|My Printer – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden – (OS X) OS X 10.11 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.7||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)||1.0.8||18 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.08||45 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX Opener (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)||1.0.0a||2.1 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX Opener (OS X 10.6)||1.0.0||225 KB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||1.0.7||18 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|