Canon PIXMA MX320 is a multifunction printer that has 4 major functions: print, check, copy and also fax in one device. This printer is really simple to utilize, optimal for students or your house. with a range of functions that lets you get the convenience of a printer as it comes with Connectivity Is Via USB Or Optional Bluetooth.
Canon PIXMA MX320 has a resolution around 4800 x 1200 maximum color dpi, with a print rate (up to): 7.5 ppm (mono)/ 4.5 ppm (color) and also duplicating (approximately): 5.5 ppm (mono)/ 2.2 ppm (shade ), 30-sheet Automobile Paper Feeder, for those of you who require a duplicate, with this printer you can increase the size of a duplicate as much as 400% as well as decrease a duplicate approximately 25%. ink made use of for this printer is the High Performance Ink Cartridges that makes your prints durable, and also cut your spending in buying ink, due to the fact that the ink has a large capability.
Canonsupportdriver.com give download link for Canon Pixma MX320 driver Download and install straight from Canon main site, easily downloaded without being diverted to other sites, the download web link could be found at the end of the article. do not forget to supply responses or remarks for the betterment of this blog site
Canon PIXMA MX320 Specifications
- Print Rate (approximately): 4 x 6 indeterminate image: roughly 46 secs Black: Approximately 22 ppm (as fast as 2.7 secs per page) Different colors:
- Around 17 ppm (as quickly as 3.5 seconds per web page).
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 320 Color: 384 x 3 (C/M/Y) Complete: 1,472.
- Picoliter Size (color): Picoliter Dimension: 2 as well as 5.
- Publish Resolution (As much as): Black: 600 x 600 dpi Shade: 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4x 6, 4x 8, 5x 7, 8x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. # 10 envelopes, Picture Stickers.
- Duplicate Rate (up to): Black: 22 cpm (as fast as 2.7 secs per web page) 2 Shade: 17 cpm (as quickly as 3.5 secs each web page).
- Checking Component: Get in touch with Photo Sensing unit (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi Inserted:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanning Mode: 48-bit inner/ 24-bit outside.
- Transmission Rate (approx.): Black: Approximate. 3 sec./ web page Shade: Approx. 1 min./ page.
- OS Compatibility: Windows ® 7, Windows View ™, Windows XP/2000 and also Mac OS ® X v. 10.2.8 to 10.5. x9,11.
- Specification Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, PictBridge (Wire not consisted of).
Software application Included: CD-ROM consisting of Printer Vehicle driver, MP Navigator EX, Arrangement Software program and also Individual’s
- Overview, NewSoft ® Presto! ® PageManager ®( Windows just), Easy-PhotoPrintEX10, ScanSoft ® OmniPage ® SE9.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.4 (W) x 17.3 (D) x 9.1 (H).
Canon PIXMA MX320 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA MX320 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA MX320 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MX320 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MX320
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MX320 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MX320.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MX320 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MX320 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MX320
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MX320 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MX320 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MX320 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MX320 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MX320 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MX320 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MX320 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MX320 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA MX320, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MX320 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MX320 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MX320 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MX320 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MX320, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|MX320 series MP Driver (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP)||1.02||16 MB||Download|
|MX320 series MP Driver (Windows 10 x64/8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)||1.02||17 MB||Download|
|MX320 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||184.108.40.206||17 MB||Download|
|MX320 series MP Driver Windows 2000 (32-bit)||1.01||16 MB||Download|
|MX320 series CUPS Printer Driver OS X 10.11 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.7||220.127.116.11||16 MB||Download|
|MX320 series Scanner Driver (OS X) OS X 10.11 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.8 / OS X 10.7 / OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.5||14.11.4a||11 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||8.6 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver OS X 10.11 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.7||4.0.0||7.1 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for OSX (CUPS) OS X 10.3 / OS X 10.4 / Mac OS X 10.5||10.16.0.0||7.3 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for OS X 10.3 / OS X 10.4 / Mac OS X 10.5||7.15.0||6.6 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Debian Linux (32-bit)||3.1||1.6 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Linux (rpm)||3.1||1.6 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source File)||1.3||1.2 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm)||1.3||581 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (deb)||1.3||603 KB||Download|
|Source file for Printer Driver for Linux||3.1||3 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX Software for (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Software for (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) With supporting CD-ROM||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX For Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/Supporting CD-ROM||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Printer Software for (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Software for OS X 10.11 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.7||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Software For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX ( OS X 10.11 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.7||2.1.4||30 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||2.13||46 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||1.4.1||711 KB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.0.0a||2.1 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||2.1.3||30 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.6)||1.0.0||223 KB||Download|
|Solution Menu (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.4.3||1.7 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) (32bit-64bit)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|My Printer Windows 2000 (32-bit)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator Windows XP (64-bit)||2.12||44 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Windows 2000 (32-bit)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|