Canon PIXMA MX360 Driver & Software application Download Support for OS Windows, Mac and also Linux ,Canon PIXMA MX360 Inkjet Image Printers The All-In-One that takes care of nearly essential easily An All-In-One with fax that supplies top quality prints with the residential property as well as office. That has a built-in ADF, full suite of program plus the capability to scan to USB memory it is both equally versatile and budget friendly.
Excellent outcomes This affordable All-In-One permits you to replicate, print, scan and fax effortlessly. Canon’s Great ink innovations and a resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi guarantees brilliant and also shiny photographs, additionally company enterprise documents with excellent quality– making it perfect for use at your house or in the small workplace. Canon’s Double Different colors Range Processing Expertise provides very precise replica of colours in photocopied files, that implies textual content is simply understandable, even in second as well as Third era duplicates.
- All-In-One with fax and also ADF
- Around 4800 x 1200 dpi
- ISO ESAT 8.4 ipm mono/ 4.8 ipm colour
- 10x15cm photos in approx. 43 seconds
- Check to USB without a COMPUTER
- Easy-WebPrint EX for efficient web printing
- Automobile Paper Repair enhancement
- Full HD Movie Publish
Canon PIXMA MX360 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA MX360 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA MX360 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MX360 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MX360
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MX360 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MX360.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MX360 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MX360 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MX360
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MX360 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MX360 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MX360 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MX360 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MX360 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MX360 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MX360 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MX360 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA MX360, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MX360 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MX360 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MX360 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MX360 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MX360, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|MX360 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7||184.108.40.206||15 MB||Download|
|MX360 series MP Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||23 MB||Download|
|MX360 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||220.127.116.11||16 MB||Download|
|MX360 series MP Driver (Windows XP x64)||1.01||15 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.4 / 10.5||7.33.0||6.2 MB||Download|
|MX360 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.56||22 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||8.6 MB||Download|
|Linux IJ printer driver source file||3.50||5.9 MB||Download|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver||3.50||6.9 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Linux IJ scanner driver source file||1.70||2.3 MB||Download|
|MX360 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5 / 10.6 / 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11||17.7.1a||12 MB||Download|
|Linux IJ Scanner Driver||1.70||3 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11||4.0.0||7.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11||4.1.4||34 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (OS X 10.6 / 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11||1.6.0||879 KB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.1.4||48 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.3||34 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows XP x64)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1||4.9 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows XP x64)||4.1.3||46 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (OS X 10.4/10.5)||1.2.0||1.1 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows XP x64)||1.2.0||3 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows 2000)||1.2.0||3 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.5)||2.0.1||5.8 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|