Why Canon PIXMA MX376? A few of you could wonder about why you must consider this printer choice. Excellent functions are things that become the reason that printer individuals should consider this choice. PIXMA MX376 will raise your productivity with auto paper feeder that is integrated with the printer. The print quality transcends with print resolution 4800 by 1200 dpi. No grain or harsh structure that will certainly lower the excellence of the photo for the enhancement of 2pl ink bead modern technology. High image print resolution, in many cases, it will certainly influence rate print that make it slower.
Like Canon PIXMA MG5420, it will not occur when you figure out Canon PIXMA MX376 as your printing remedy. Print rate for mono print it reaches 8.7 ipm, while shade print is 5.0 ipm. PIXMA MX376 is actually easy to you utilize, more the printer is constructed with Rapid Front design that makes printer users could conserve not just their time, considering that the printer enables its customers to directly feed the paper and transform the ink tank cartridge much faster, yet also area. Concerning the ink cartridge, you have two alternatives. If you utilize PIXMA MX376 periodically, standard ink cartridge is adequate.
However, if it is the contrary, choose the one with XL size ink cartridge for Canon PIXMA MX376. That way, you are not just could save even more ink like 50%, but too could prevent such as situation where you need to change the ink often. PIXMA MX376 is a printer, copier, scanner, as well as you could also fax. Just say, you have 4 gadgets at once that each of the feature provides you with excellent outcome. Car document fix for scanning, for example, it makes you can have perfect scanned file. The font style has no blur, the history and the image tone are likewise improved by using automobile record fix.
Canon PIXMA MX376 Specifications
- Publishing Resolution: 4800 x 1200 (vertical) dpi Complete 1,792 nozzles (PgBK: 640 nozzles C/M/Y: each 384 nozzles).
- Publish Speed; B&W A4: Approximate. 8.7 ipm Colour A4: Approximate. 5.0 ipm 6 ″ x4 ″ Borderless: Approx. 46secs.
- Indeterminate Printing: Top/Bottom/Right/ Left margin: each 0 mm (Supported Paper Size: A4, LTR, 4 ″ x6 ″, 5 ″ x7 ″, 8 ″ x10 ″).
- Supported Paper Sizes( 4): A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4 ″ x6 ″, 5 ″ x7 ″, 8 ″ x10 ″, Envelopes( DL, COM10).
- Ink Cartridges: PG-640 and also CL-641 (optional PG-640XL, CL-641XL and also PG-640XXL above ground capacity cartridges).
- Copier Rate: Colour file (FCOT): Approximate 23 sec; Colour record (ADF): 3.4 ipm, Numerous Copy: Approximately 99 duplicates.
- Scanner Kind: Flatbed & ADF, Scanning Technique: CIS, Optical Resolution: 1200 x 2400 optical dpi, Scanning Speed; A4 Colour: Approximate. 15 secs.
- Software Included: Easy-PhotoPrint EX, MP Navigator Ex Lover, Easy WebPrint Ex Lover (IE7+ only), Canon Solution Menu, Adobe RGB, On Screen Handbook.
- Source of power: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz, Power Consumption; Max: 14W (copying) 9, Standby: 1.6 W.
- Minutes. Dimensions (W x D x H): 458 x 385 x 200 mm, Weight: Approximate. 8.4 kg.
Canon PIXMA MX376 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA MX376 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA MX376 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MX376 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MX376
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MX376 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MX376.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MX376 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MX376 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MX376
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MX376 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MX376 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MX376 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MX376 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MX376 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MX376 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MX376 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MX376 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA MX376, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MX376 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MX376 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MX376 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MX376 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MX376, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|MX376 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11||126.96.36.199||15 MB||Download|
|MX376 series MP Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.02||21 MB||Download|
|MX376 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||188.8.131.52||16 MB||Download|
|MX376 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5 / 10.6 / 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11||18.1.0a||10 MB||Download|
|MX376 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.56||22 MB||Download|
|MX376 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||1.90||1.3 MB||Download|
|MX376 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||1.90||1.3 MB||Download|
|MX376 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.70||3.4 MB||Download|
|MX376 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.70||3.6 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||8.6 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.70||8.1 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11||4.0.0||7.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint (OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11||5.1.1||35 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (OS X 10.6 / 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11||1.6.0||879 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||1.90||3.4 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||5.1.1||48 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.5)||2.0.1||5.8 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1||4.9 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows 2000)||1.2.0||3 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000/me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (OS X 10.4/10.5)||1.2.0||1.1 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.5/10.6)||5.1.0||36 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|