Canon PIXMA MX391 driver Download
The MX391 isn’t really the fastest of designs, producing message web pages at a rate of 9.5 web pages each minute. The premium quality to be utilized for anything in addition to draft papers, in addition to while the average 7.4 ppm mode is darker, it also does not have text clearness.Truthfully, also the finest 1.9 ppm method lacks the top quality of output that home-office people will necessary for business communication. If the message is a priority, those on a restricted budget plan are better off picking a low-cost printer like the PIXMA MX310.
Canon PIXMA MX391 Free Download and install With How To Setup. Get The MX391 drivers, Firmware and also Software program With Supported Platforms for Windows 10/8.1/ 8/7/Vista/ XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS and Linux.
When it founds color graphics, however, it’s a various issue. Below the Canon Pixma MX391 Printer output is intense as well as uplifting. Even at the fastest 3.5 ppm mode, shade fidelity is remarkably excellent, along with the enhancement of photo paper, the most effective cause the most effective top quality 0.6 ppm technique are sparkling.
The Canon MX391 Printer does not make use of different color storage tanks, so you just have to get 2 cartridges for it. On the downside, if you make use of rather too much of one color, you will certainly have to change the entire storage tank long before it’s drained pipes completely dry.
It won’t validate an inexpensive printer for the message like as PIXMA iP90, with mono setting you back 2.8 p a page– despite having among one of the most inexpensive high-capacity cartridges. Colour, nevertheless, isn’t really a great deal a lot more costly, exercising at around 4.7 p a web page. That cost could well increase must you prefer to publish full websites images, however.
Canon PIXMA MX391 Specifications
- Printer, scanner, photo copier, fax
- 4800 x 1200dpi print resolution
- estimated print rate B= 8.7 ppm C= 5ppm.
- real print speed B= 9.5 ppm C= 3.5 ppm.
- 1200 x 2400dpi scanner resolution.
- 100-sheet input tray + 30-sheet ADF.
- print yield (web pages) B= 600 C= 400 458 x 385 x 200mm (wth).
Canon PIXMA MX391 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA MX391 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA MX391 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MX391 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MX391
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MX391 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MX391.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MX391 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MX391 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MX391
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MX391 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MX391 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MX391 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MX391 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MX391 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MX391 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MX391 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MX391 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA MX391, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MX391 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MX391 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MX391 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MX391 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MX391, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|MX391 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / X 10.7||188.8.131.52||15 MB||Download|
|MX391 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.00||28 MB||Download|
|MX391 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||184.108.40.206||16 MB||Download|
|MX391 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||5.65||25 MB||Download|
|MX391 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / X 10.7||19.1.0a||25 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.10||3.5 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.5 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.90||6.5 MB||Download|
|MX391 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.90||3 MB||Download|
|MX391 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.90||3 MB||Download|
|MX391 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.10||1.3 MB||Download|
|MX391 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.10||1.3 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / X 10.7||4.0.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / X 10.7||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / X 10.7||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / X 10.7||1.6.0||879 KB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / X 10.7||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|