Do you seek the very best multifunction printer in the market? If you do, it is so much advised for you to select the Canon PIXMA MX397. This excellent printer will certainly have the ability to do numerous jobs which could be like printing as well as scanning. So after that, you will certainly have the ability to boost the quality as well as productivity of your work in the very best means possible when you have the printer at your working place.
Like Canon PIXMA Mg2170, The Canon PIXMA MX397 is likewise offered to you in an extremely incredible design which is 458x385x200mm (WxDxH) and also 8.4 kgs of weight. This specific reality will make the device able to fit any areas, whether it is a tiny office at the office or in your home. Besides, this printer additionally has the very best smooth and advanced appearance that will certainly fit any type of decorations in your working area wonderfully.
Additionally, the design of the Canon PIXMA MX397 can be a lot more best as it possesses been finished with the flatbed scanner, simple to read display, and numerous buttons. Essentially, all of them will not only enhance the appearance of the printer, yet additionally give you some benefits you will be delighted regarding every time you use the tool.
Canon PIXMA MX397 Specifications
- Printing resolution (dpi): 4800 (horizontal) x 1200 (vertical).
- Power intake; Printing (Copy): Approx. 20 W, Standby (minimum): Approx. 1.1 W, OFF: Approx. 0.3 W.
- External measurements: Approx. 18.1 (W) x 15.2 (D) x 7.9 (H) inches, Approximate. 458 (W) x 385 (D) x 200 (H) mm.
- Canon FINE Cartridge: Overall 1792 nozzles (BK 640 nozzles, C/M/Y each 384 nozzles).
- Numerous copy: max. 99 web pages, Reduction/Enlargement: 25 %– 400 % (1 % unit).
- Scanning resolution: Optical resolution (straight x vertical) max: 1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated resolution max: 19200 x 19200 dpi.
- Maximum scanning size; Platen Glass: A4/Letter, 8.5 ″ x 11.7 ″/ 216 x 297 mm, ADF: A4/Letter/Legal, 8.5 ″ x 14.0 ″/ 216 x 356 mm.
- Fax resolution Black Basic: 203 pels/inch x 98 lines/inch (8 pels/mm x 3.85 lines/mm), Black Great, Picture: 203 pels/inch x 196 lines/inch (8
- pels/mm x 7.70 lines/mm), Black Additional penalty: 300 x 300 dpi, Shade: 200 x 200 dpi.
Canon PIXMA MX397 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA MX397 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA MX397 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MX397 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MX397
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MX397 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MX397.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MX397 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MX397 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MX397
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MX397 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MX397 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MX397 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MX397 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MX397 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MX397 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MX397 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MX397 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA MX397, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MX397 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MX397 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MX397 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MX397 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MX397, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|MX397 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / X 10.7||18.104.22.168||15 MB||Download|
|MX397 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.00||28 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.5 MB||Download|
|MX397 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||22.214.171.124||16 MB||Download|
|MX397 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||5.65||25 MB||Download|
|MX397 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / X 10.7||19.1.0a||25 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.10||3.5 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.90||6.5 MB||Download|
|MX397 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.90||3 MB||Download|
|MX397 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.90||3 MB||Download|
|MX397 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.10||1.3 MB||Download|
|MX397 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.10||1.3 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / X 10.7||4.0.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / X 10.7||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / X 10.7||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / X 10.7||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / X 10.7||1.6.0||879 KB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|