Canon PIXMA MX456 Driver Download
The Canon PIXMA MX456 is a sophisticated yet economical printer that can be the perfect alternative for you to choose. It is since this printer can supply you the various features at once, such as printing, faxing, copying, as well as scanning. Then, it will certainly be readily available for you at the budget-friendly cost, to make sure that you do not have to spend much cash to have it. Besides, the very best thing about this certain printer is that it can offer you some wonderful benefits as well.
Like Canon PIXMA MG5140, among the advantages that the Canon PIXMA MX456 can offer to you is that it has wonderful print rate which is 9.7 ipm in monochrome method and 5.5 ipm in color mode. Based upon this truth, you can do your printing job quick when you use this printer.
Furthermore, the other benefit that you could obtain from the Canon PIXMA MX456 is its print engine. It has been finished with the CrhomaLife100 system, the inkjet printing system with 2 FINE cartridges, and the 4 shade system with 2pl bead size. The combination of all of them will make the printer have the very best high quality eye-catching outcome that can last for quite long time primarily if you save it appropriately.
Canon PIXMA MX456 Specifications
- Publishing Resolution: 4800 x 12001 (horizontal x upright) dpi Total 1,792 nozzles (PgBK: 640 nozzles C/M/Y: each 384 nozzles).
- Print Rate; B&W A4: Approximate. 9.7 ipmColour A4: Approx. 5.5 ipm,6 ″ x4 ″ Borderless: Approx. 46secs.
- Copier Speed: Colour record( FCOT: Approximate 21 sec; Colour paper( ADF: 3.1 ipm, Several Copy: Around 99 web pages, Optimum Paper Size: A4, LTR (216 × 297mm)( ADF: A4, LTR, LGL).
- Indeterminate Printing: Top/Bottom/Right/ Left margin: each 0 mm (Supported Paper Dimension: A4, LTR, 4 ″ x6 ″,5 ″ x7 ″,8 ″ x10 ″).
- Supported Paper Sizes4: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4 ″ x6 ″, 5 ″ x7 ″, 8 ″ x10 ″, Envelopes( DL, COM10).
- Ink Cartridges: PG-640 as well as CL-641( optional PG-640XL, CL-641XL as well as PG-640XXL high capability cartridges).
- Min. Ink Bead Dimension: 2pl/5pl (C/M), 3pl/5pl( Y), 11pl (PgBK).
- Scanner Type: Flatbed & ADF, Scanning Approach: CIS, Optical Resolution: 1200 x 2400 optical dpi, Scanning Rate: A4 Colour: Approximate. 15 secs.
- Special Scanning Features: Check to Memory celebration, Press Scan, create PDFs with password security.
- Fax Attributes; Transmission Rate (Mono): Approximate. 3 sec. (33.6 kbps), Modem Rate: Max. 33.6 kbps (Automatic drop back), Fax Memory:
- Approximate. 50 web pages.
- Software Included: Easy WebPrint Ex Lover (IE7+ just), Canon Option Food selection, Adobe RGB, On Display Guidebook as well as My Picture Yard.
- Minutes. Dimensions (W x D x H): 458 x 385 x 200 mm, Weight: Approx. 8.4 kg.
Canon PIXMA MX456 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA MX456 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA MX456 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MX456 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MX456
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MX456 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MX456.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MX456 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MX456 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MX456
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MX456 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MX456 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MX456 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MX456 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MX456 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MX456 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MX456 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MX456 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA MX456, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MX456 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MX456 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MX456 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MX456 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MX456, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|MX456 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)||1.0||52 MB||Download|
|MX456 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.0||43 MB||Download|
|MX456 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||37 MB||Download|
|MX456 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||220.127.116.11||15 MB||Download|
|MX456 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||18.104.22.168||16 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.10||3.5 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.5 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.90||6.5 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/ 10.7)||4.0.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|MX456 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||5.65||25 MB||Download|
|MX456 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6)||19.1.0a||27 MB||Download|
|MX456 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.90||3 MB||Download|
|MX456 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.90||3 MB||Download|
|MX456 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.10||1.3 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/ 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X v10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|MX456 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.10||1.3 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6)||1.6.0||879 KB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|