Before purchasing a brand-new printer, you should ask yourself exactly what you anticipate from your brand-new printer. If you have the answer of your question, you just need to discover the best printer that has the exact assumption from you. As example, if you intend to have done in one printer, you could consider to utilize this Canon PIXMA MX476. In this printer, you will obtain 4 features in one like
In this printer, you will certainly obtain 4 functions in one like printer, certainly, scanner, fax, and also photo copier. So, you simply have to get one printer, and you will certainly get another function on it. This printer feature has the maximum resolution depends on 4800 x 1200 dpi.
You additionally are able to minimize or expand your file starts from 25% up until 400% with the copier functions. Like Canon PIXMA MG7700, you likewise will obtain the Flatbed, ADF and CIS as this Canon PIXMA MX476 scanner type with the maximum resolution of optical one is up to 1200 x 2400 dpi. For the fax function, you are able to transfer your record with the rate for black and also white record is around 3 secs per page with the optimum of team dialing that you could conserve is up to 19 areas. It is exactly what you will get and also a lot more.
Canon PIXMA MX476 Specifications
- Publishing Resolution: 4800 x 12001 (straight x vertical) dpi Total 1,792 nozzles (PgBK: 640 nozzles C/M/Y: each 384 nozzles).
- Publish Rate; B&W A4: Approx. 9.7 ipmColour A4: Approx. 5.5 ipm,6 ″ x4 ″ Borderless: Approximate. 46secs.
- Borderless Printing: Top/Bottom/Right/ Left margin: each 0 mm (Supported Paper Dimension: A4, LTR, 4 ″ x6 ″,5 ″ x7 ″,8 ″ x10 ″).
- Ink Cartridges: PG-640 and also CL-641( optional PG-640XL, CL-641XL and PG-640XXL high capability cartridges).
- Minutes. Ink Droplet Size: 2pl/5pl (C/M), 3pl/5pl( Y), 11pl (PgBK).
- Supported Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4 ″ x6 ″, 5 ″ x7 ″, 8 ″ x10 ″, Envelopes( DL, COM10).
- Supported Paper Weights; Level Paper: 64-105 g/m2, Canon specialized paper: max paper weight: approx. 300g/m2 (Photo Paper Pro Platinum PT-101).
- Copier Rate: Colour paper (ADF): 4.3 ipm, Several Copy: As much as 99 pages, Optimum File Dimension: A4, LTR (216 × 297mm)( ADF: A4, LTR, LGL).
- Scanner Type: Flatbed & ADF, Scanning Technique: CIS, Optical Resolution: 1200 x 2400 optical dpi.
- Fax Functions; Transmission Speed (Mono), Approx. 3 sec. (33.6 kbps), Modem Speed: Max. 33.6 kbps (Automatic drop back), Fax Memory: Approx. 50 pages.
- Software program Included: Easy WebPrint EX, Canon Solution Food selection, On Display Handbook and My Picture Garden.
- Min. Measurements (W x D x H): 458 x 385 x 200 mm, Weight: Approximate. 8.4 kg.
Canon PIXMA MX476 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA MX476 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA MX476 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MX476 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MX476
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MX476 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MX476.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MX476 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MX476 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MX476
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MX476 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MX476 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MX476 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MX476 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MX476 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MX476 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MX476 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MX476 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA MX476, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MX476 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MX476 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MX476 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MX476 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MX476, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.1 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.30||2.5 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||4.10||7.3 MB||Download|
|MX476 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)||1.2||9.9 MB||Download|
|MX476 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||49 MB||Download|
|MX476 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||24 MB||Download|
|MX476 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||18.104.22.168||16 MB||Download|
|MX476 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||22.214.171.124||16 MB||Download|
|MX476 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||5.75||18 MB||Download|
|MX476 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.30||1.2 MB||Download|
|MX476 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||4.10||1.5 MB||Download|
|MX476 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||4.10||1.4 MB||Download|
|MX476 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.30||1.2 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X v10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||1.6.0||879 KB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.6)||2.0.12||20 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|