Canon PIXMA MX496 driver Download
You must note every time you intend to buy something, you have to learn about it in the entire. Along with while you are likelying to get a brand-new printer, you need to understand the spec and attributes in the printer itself. As if you intend to select this Canon PIXMA MX496 printer, it has 4 features in it, printer, scanner, photo copier, and also fax, which is classified as done in one printer.
Like Canon PIXMA MX496 & Canon PIXMA MG5100, you additionally should know about the basic features of it. It has an Automatic File Feeder such as Paper Handling for Plain Paper like Letter ad A4 is 20 as well as for Legal is 5. The Dimensions of this printer is 435 (width) x 295 (dimension) x 189 (elevation) mm and also the weight is around 5.7 kg.
It additionally has the standard printer such as Configuration CD-ROM and also printed records, Canon PIXMA MX496 All in One printer, CL-641 FINE shade Cartridge, PG-640 PENALTY Black Cartridge, Power Cable, telephone line cable, and Canon warranty card. It is also consisted of the software such as Canon Solution Food selection, My Image Garden, Easy WebPrint Ex Lover, as well as On Screen Guidebook with the power source of it is 50/60Hz, and also AC 100-240 volt.
Canon PIXMA MX496 Specifications
- Print, Duplicate, Scan, Fax
- 8.8 ipm Mono/ 4.4 ipm Colour 20 sheet ADF
- Specification and also XL inks available
- Google Cloud Print, Apple Air Print
- Indeterminate 6 x 4 photo printing
- 4800 x 600 Publish DPI/ 600 x 1200 Check DPI
- Consumables: PG645OCN, CL646OCN, PG645XLOCN, CL646XLOCN
Canon PIXMA MX496 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA MX496 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA MX496 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MX496 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MX496
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MX496 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MX496.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MX496 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MX496 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MX496
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MX496 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MX496 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MX496 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MX496 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MX496 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MX496 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MX496 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MX496 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA MX496, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MX496 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MX496 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MX496 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MX496 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MX496, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||5.10||515 KB||Download|
|MX496 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)||1.3||16 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||1.7 MB||Download|
|MX496 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)||1.1||50 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||3.10||204 KB||Download|
|MX496 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||1.02||32 MB||Download|
|MX496 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||126.96.36.199||16 MB||Download|
|MX496 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.85||18 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.10||236 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.10||269 KB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||5.10||395 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.10||213 KB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X v10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||1.6.0||879 KB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|