Canon PIXMA MX497 driver Download and install
The paper course is standard sufficient, with paper feeding from a 100-sheet tray developed at the back, to a fold-down output tray at the front. The front plate stands apart open immediately if you begin publishing with it shut. In addition to the devices is a very easy flatbed scanner, with a lid that increases to fit magazines in addition to solitary sheets.
The control panel is incredibly hectic for a low-priced printer, with a seven-segment LED display screen utilized to show the number of duplicates in addition to indications of condition problems. There are additional indications for affordable ink, paper jams and also record type, which is selectable with a push-button. Prior to all these are 6 switches to begin and also stop check as well as copy tasks, to phone setup attributes and also to right away fit a print to the web page, which is an essential feature.
Canon PIXMA MX497 driver Free Download and install With How you can Setup. Get The MX497 Drivers, Firmware as well as Software application With Supported Platforms for Windows 10/8.1/ 8/7/Vista/ XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS and also Linux.
The twin-cartridge printer, with different black and also tri-colour cartridges. Canon Printers specifies it as a crossbreed system, which simply suggests that the black ink is colored while the shade inks are dyes. They both clip into location when you have actually elevated the main scanner town of the PIXMA MX497.
Wireless installment is a great deal even more baffled compared to some, as the setup program only describes USB or network links and also just goes over wireless when down the network program. You have to make use of the wireless arrangement cable as a temporary link as well as enter your WPA passcode on the PC, though the procedure wants that extremely automated. The standards could be clearer for those not knowledgeable about printers– this is, besides, an entry-level tools.
Canon is fair-minded sufficient to value quote ISO price of speeds, in this case, 8.8 ppm for black along with 5ppm for shade. Even these even more sensible numbers were challenging to match on trial, nevertheless, primarily because of the printer carried out examinations and prep work taking 15 seconds approximately before starting each print. This time around would certainly without a doubt be omitted from the ISO measurements.
Our five-page text paper published at 5.6 ppm, but this elevated to 6.9 ppm on the a lot longer, 20-page assessment. The black message as well as color graphics pages took over two mins, nevertheless, giving a rate of just 2.4 ppm. A solitary web page duplicate completed in 41 secs and a 15 x 10cm picture on an A4 shiny picture sheet took 1min 24secs. Both these rate of speeds are reasonable for a tool at this price.
Publish excellent quality is usually exceptional with clear, well-formed black message and also draft method message still looking very useful. Colour graphics are also tidy and dazzling, giving attractive and lovely records. We had actually problems with missed out on registration in the color check we took, producing sturdy marks in areas of extreme shade.
Canon PIXMA MX497 Specifications
- Inkjet Modern technology Canon PENALTY (Full-lithography inkjet Nozzle Design).
- Ink Type Canon ChromaLife100+.
- Max Printing Resolution 4800 x 1200 dpi (color).
- Max Printing Accelerate to 8.8 ipm (mono)/ as much as 5 ipm (shade).
- Interfaces 1 x USB 2.0.
Canon PIXMA MX497 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA MX497 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA MX497 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MX497 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MX497
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MX497 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MX497.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MX497 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MX497 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MX497
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MX497 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MX497 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MX497 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MX497 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MX497 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MX497 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MX497 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MX497 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA MX497, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MX497 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MX497 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MX497 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MX497 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MX497, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|MX497 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)||1.3||16 MB||Download|
|MX47 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)||1.1||50 MB||Download|
|MX497 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||1.02||32 MB||Download|
|MX49 series CUPS Printer7 Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||22.214.171.124||16 MB||Download|
|MX497 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.85||18 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||1.7 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||5.10||515 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.10||269 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||5.10||395 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||3.10||204 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.10||236 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.10||213 KB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X v10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||1.6.0||879 KB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|