You have to learn about the rate and high quality of the printer that you are going to acquire due to the fact that it will certainly decide whether the printer deserves to buy or not. As instance, while you are visiting choose this Canon PIXMA MX520, you should understand about the rate as well as quality of it.
First has to do with resolution. Like Canon PIXMA MG2950 & Canon PIXMA MX320, this printer has amazing resolution depends on 4800 x 1200 shade dpi which creates even more extraordinary information and also high quality even for documents or photos. Second, it also has high efficiency in its Ink Cartridges since it is used 2 genuine ink cartridges which specially include the developed inks for picture and document top quality.
Third is about a lovely indeterminate image. You are able to print your pictures with an indeterminate and also 4 x 6″ image dimension in just 46 secs each page. Just how quickly it is, right? As well as the last is about the ChromaLife 100 in Canon PIXMA MX520. With the system of ChromaLife 100 which integrates with SMALL PRINT, an advanced technology, with the picked Canon picture documents and also the inks, with each other they will certainly produce the attractive borderless photo which will certainly endure up to 100 years if you saved them in your picture album.
Canon PIXMA MX520 Specifications
- Print Rate (approximately): 4 ″ x 6 ″ Borderless Photo: Approximate. 46 secs, Print Rate (Approximate); Black: ESAT: 9.7 ipm, Colour: ESAT: 5.5 ipm
- Print Resolution (Around); Colour: Approximately 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black: Around 600 x 600 dpi
- Ink Compatibility: PG-240XXL XXL Black Ink, PG-240XL XL Black Ink, PG-240 Black Ink, CL-241XL XL Colour Ink, CL-241 Colour Ink
- Paper Sizes: 4 ″ x 6 ″, 5 ″ x 7 ″, 8 ″ x 10 ″, Letter, Legal, U.S. # 10 Envelopes
- Printer Attributes: Vehicle File Feeder, Auto Image Resolve II, Car Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing5, File Printing, Complete HD Movie Print8,
- Image Printing, Layout Print, Auto Duplex Printing, Evernote
- Replicate Rate (up to); ESAT: Colour: 4.7 ipm, Decrease/ Enlargement: 25%– 400%.
- Copy Attributes: Car Paper Repair, Replicate, Borderless, Gutter Shadow Modification Copy, Picture Repeat, Intensity, A number of Duplicate: 1-99 web pages, Pre-programmed Copy Ratios, Type (ADF), Zoom.
- Checking Aspect: Get in touch with Photo Sensor (CIS), Max. Resolutions; Optical: 1200 × 2400 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200 × 19,200 dpi, ADF: 600 × 600 dpi (Optical).
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Being rejected, Inspect RX Fax Info., Fax Reception Reject, Telephone number Re-Entry, F/T
- Transforming( hand-operated), Group Dialing, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n), Ethernet, USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, PictBridge (Wireless LAN), Bluetooth ® v2.0 (Optional).
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.1 ″ (W) x 15.2 ″ (D) x 7.9 ″ (H), Weight: 19.0 lbs.
Canon PIXMA MX520 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA MX520 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA MX520 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MX520 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MX520
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MX520 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MX520.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MX520 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MX520 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MX520
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MX520 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MX520 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MX520 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MX520 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MX520 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MX520 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MX520 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MX520 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA MX520, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MX520 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MX520 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MX520 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MX520 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MX520, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|MX520 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)||1.0||57 MB||Download|
|MX520 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.0||44 MB||Download|
|MX520 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||1.01||37 MB||Download|
|MX520 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||22.214.171.124||15 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.5 MB||Download|
|MX520 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||126.96.36.199||16 MB||Download|
|MX520 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.65||25 MB||Download|
|MX520 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6)||19.1.0a||27 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.10||3.5 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.90||6.5 MB||Download|
|MX520 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.90||3 MB||Download|
|MX520 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.90||3 MB||Download|
|MX520 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.10||1.3 MB||Download|
|MX520 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.10||1.3 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.0.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X v10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||1.6.0||879 KB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|