Canon PIXMA MX525 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX525 Printer Driver is a sort of quality high performance Firm all-in-one with Wi-Fi, ADF and print 2 sides. High-performance Workplace all-in-one with a 30-page ADF, plus a selection of ink print XL, 2 sided, color screen 6.2 cm and Ethernet/Wi-Fi. Mobile phones and also tablet computers prepare.
Canon PIXMA MX525 Printer driver it is safe to claim that you’re seeking Printer drivers Canon PIXMA MX525? Simply take a look at this web page, you could download and install the drivers through the table via the tabs listed below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista as well as XP, Mac Os, Linux that you desire. Right here you could upgrade your driver Canon and also other drivers. canonsupportdriver.com is a specialist printer driver download site, it provides all the driver for the Canon printer drives.
You could utilize 2 ways to download and install the drivers and also driver updates quickly as well as effortlessly from here. You can make use of the following is the list of the chauffeurs that we provide. Or you can use driver Navigator in order to help you download and install and mount Your Printer driver automatically.
Canon PIXMA MX525 printer driver Download High-performance Office All-In-One with 30-page ADF, plus XL ink options, 2-sided printing, 6.2 centimeters colour display screen and Wi-Fi/Ethernet. Smartphone in addition to tablet computer prepared.
- High-performance Firm All-In-One with Wi-Fi/Ethernet connectivity and also Automobile 2-sided printing
- Print much more for much less with XL CHARGE cartridges
- Easy procedure with 6.2 centimeters (2.5 ″) colour TFT display and also Twin Attribute Panel
- Net printing utilizing PIXMA Cloud Connect to Google Cloud Publish
- Publish from, in addition to check to, smartphones/tablets. Apple AirPrint helped
- Multipage duplicate and check with 30-page ADF
- Superior prints with as much as 4800dpi as well as PENALIZED contemporary technology
- A4 print rate ISO ESAT 9.7 ipm mono/5.5 ipm colour; A4 colour duplicate in approx. 21 secs
- Develop PDF files; extract content from PDFs or JPEGs utilizing My Photo Yard
- Check to your Evernote or Dropbox cloud solution
Canon PIXMA MX525 Specifications
- Offered Functions Publish, Duplicate, Scan & Fax with Wi-Fi & Ethernet connectivity, mobile printing, AirPrint support, printing using web, straight printing with 6.2 cm TFT display, 2-sided printing, scan to cloud & 30-page ADF.Just what’s in the box All-In-One printer, 2 FINE cartridges, Power cord, Telephone cord, Setup quick guide, Software program and Customer’s hand-operated CD
- Publish Resolution As much as 4800 ¹ x 1200 dpi
- Publish Engine Inkjet, 2 PENALTY Cartridges, 4-colour system with minimum 2pl bead size, ChromaLife100 system
- Mono File Publish Rate ESAT: Approximate. 9.7 ipm ¹
. Colour Paper Publish Speed ESAT: Approx. 5.5 ipm ¹
. Image Publish Speed Borderless 10x15cm: Approximate. 46 seconds (Requirement) ¹.
- Two Sided Printing Automatic 2-sided printing.
- Borderless Printing Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- Direct Disc Printing n/a.
- Various other Print Features Typical size print, Borderless printing, Fit-to-Page print, Scaled print, Several web page per sheet print, Pamphlet print, Poster print, Collate.
Canon PIXMA MX525 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA MX525 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA MX525 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MX525 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MX525
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MX525 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MX525.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MX525 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MX525 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MX525
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MX525 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MX525 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MX525 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MX525 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MX525 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MX525 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MX525 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MX525 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA MX525, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MX525 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MX525 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MX525 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MX525 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MX525, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|MX525 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)||1.0||57 MB||Download|
|MX525 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.0||44 MB||Download|
|MX525 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||1.01||37 MB||Download|
|MX525 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||220.127.116.11||15 MB||Download|
|MX525 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.90||3 MB||Download|
|MX525 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.90||3 MB||Download|
|MX525 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.10||1.3 MB||Download|
|MX525 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||18.104.22.168||16 MB||Download|
|MX525 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.65||25 MB||Download|
|MX525 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6)||19.1.0a||27 MB||Download|
|MX525 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.10||1.3 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.5 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.10||3.5 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.90||6.5 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.0.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X v10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||1.6.0||879 KB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|