Canon PIXMA MX526 ,While you are considering to purchasing a new printer, the first point you need to consider is specs as well as attributes. Then, the following thing you need to think about has to do with the connection of the printer itself. It is regardless of if you are taking a look at the connection specs that will choose whether you have faster printer or otherwise. Like Canon PIXMA MX516, As instance while you are grabbing this Canon PIXMA MX526 as your brand-new printer, you will certainly get TCP or IP as its connect with IEEE801.3 u with 100BASE-TX or IEEE802.3 with 10BASE-T as its Wired LAN as well as for the Wireless LAN, it is utilized IEEE802.n or IEEE802.11 g or IEEE802.11 b.
The speed of Wired LAN is around 10M each 100 Mbps and for Wireless LAN for IEE802.11 n it has the fastest net connection for around 150 Mbps. For IEEE802.11 g, it has tool quick of net link for around 54 Mbps. As well as for IEEE802.11 b, it has the slowest from three of these for about 11 Mbps.
This printer additionally has network security that you could use such as WEP64 per 128 bit, (TKIP or AES) WPA-PSK, and (KTIP/AES) WPA2-PSK. It is all the details of connection specifications that you will get in this Canon PIXMA MX526.
Canon PIXMA MX526 Specifications
- Publishing Resolution: 4800 x 1200 (horizontal x vertical) dpi Complete 1,792 nozzles (PgBK: 640 nozzles C/M/Y: each 384 nozzles).
- Print Speed; B&W A4: Approximate. 9.7 ipmColour A4: Approx. 5.5 ipm,6 ″ x4 ″ Borderless: Approximate. 46secs.
- Borderless Printing; Top/Bottom/Right/ Left margin: each 0 mm (Supported Paper Size: A4, LTR, 4 ″ x6 ″,5 ″ x7 ″,8 ″ x10 ″).
- Ink Cartridges: PG-640 as well as CL-641( optional PG-640XL, CL-641XL as well as PG-640XXL high capability cartridges).
- Min. Ink Droplet Dimension: 2pl/5pl (C/M), 3pl/5pl( Y), 11pl (PgBK).
- Supported Paper Sizes4: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4 ″ x6 ″, 5 ″ x7 ″, 8 ″ x10 ″, Envelopes( DL, COM10).
- Supported Paper Types (Various other): Shirts Transfers (TR301) Glossy Photo Sticker labels (PS101) Envelopes (DL, Com10).
- Copier Speed: Colour file (FCOT): Approx 21 sec; Colour record (ADF): 3.1 ipm, Numerous Copy: Approximately 99 pages.
- Special Duplicate Functions: 2 sided duplicate, borderless copy, 4 on 1 duplicate, image repeat, fit-to-page.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed & ADF, Scanning Approach: CIS, Optical Resolution: 1200 x 2400 optical dpi.
- Unique Scanning Features: Scan to Memory function, Press Check, produce PDFs with password protection.
- Fax Attributes; Transmission Speed (Mono): Approx. 3 sec. (33.6 kbps), Modem Speed: Max. 33.6 kbps (Automatic drop back).
- Software application Consisted of: Easy WebPrint EX (IE7+ just), Canon Option Food selection, Adobe RGB, On Screen Manual and also My Photo Yard.
- Min. Dimensions (W x D x H): 458 x 385 x 200 mm, Weight: Approximate. 8.7 kg.
Canon PIXMA MX526 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA MX526 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA MX526 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MX526 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MX526
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MX526 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MX526.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MX526 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MX526 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MX526
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MX526 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MX526 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MX526 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MX526 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MX526 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MX526 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MX526 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MX526 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA MX526, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MX526 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MX526 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MX526 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MX526 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MX526, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|MX526 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)||1.0||57 MB||Download|
|MX526 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.0||44 MB||Download|
|MX526 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||1.01||37 MB||Download|
|MX526 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||22.214.171.124||15 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.5 MB||Download|
|MX526 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||126.96.36.199||16 MB||Download|
|MX526 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.65||25 MB||Download|
|MX526 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6)||19.1.0a||27 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.10||3.5 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.90||6.5 MB||Download|
|MX526 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.90||3 MB||Download|
|MX526 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.90||3 MB||Download|
|MX526 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.10||1.3 MB||Download|
|MX526 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.10||1.3 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.0.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X v10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||1.6.0||879 KB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|