Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver Download and install
While you are going to acquire the printer, do not forget to inspect of your operating systems in your COMPUTER. Why? It is because each printer has its very own computability operating system that will certainly aid the printer run well. You should determine whether you have the os in your PC while purchasing a brand-new printer. What if you want to purchase this Canon PIXMA MX532, you should know about the need operating system of it and also make sure that you have among those operating systems in your PC.
Like Canon PIXMA MX320 & Canon PIXMA MG2450, the operating systems that you can make use of if you intend to purchase this Canon PIXMA MX532 printer, you should use among these systems. The computability operating systems are Windows 8, Windows 7, 19, Windows 8.1, Windows Panorama SP1, Windows 7 SP1, Windows XP SP3 with 32 bit, Windows View SP2, Mac OS X 10.6.8 till 10.9 variation, Android, iOs, and also Windows RT19.
You can check very first about the operating system that you utilize in your COMPUTER. If you are utilizing among those running systems, you could get this printer and you could utilize it well. You need to keep in mind that if your PC does not need among those operating systems, it will certainly make the printer could run slowly.
Canon PIXMA MX532 Specifications
- Fax; Modem Rate: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX), Transmission Rate (approx.), Black: Approximate. 3 sec per page, Color: Approx. 1 minutes each web page
- Fax Includes: Answering Machine Connectivity, Customer Being rejected, Examine RX Fax Info., Fax Function Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Function
- Checking Aspect: Contact Image Sensor (CIS), Max. Resolutions; Optical: 1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi, ADF: 600 x 600 dpi (Optical).
- Scanner Features: Automobile Scan Method, Network Check, Press Check, Scan to Memory (USB).
- Duplicate Speed (up to); ESAT: Color: 4.7 ipm, Decrease/ Enhancement: 25%– 400%.
- Copy Functions: Car Paper Feeder (ADF), AE (Automobile Direct exposure) Duplicate, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Preset Copy Ratios, Structure Erase Copy, Zoom.
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Indeterminate Picture: Approx. 46 secs, Publish Rate (Approximate); Black: ESAT: Approximate. 9.7 ipm, Shade: ESAT: Approximate. 5.5 ipm.
- Print Resolution (Approximately); Shade: As much as 4800 x 1200 dp, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: Ink Compatibility, PG-240XXL XXL Black Ink Cartridge, PG-240XL XL Black Ink Cartridge, PG-240 Black Ink Cartridge, CL-241XL XL Color Ink Cartridge, CL-241 Shade Ink Cartridge.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, UNITED STATE # 10 Envelopes.
- Printer Functions: Car Document Feeder, AirPrint, Auto Duplex Print, Indeterminate Printing, Paper Printing, Full HD Motion picture Print14, Unique
- Filters, Google Cloud Print11, My Picture Garden7, Image Printing, Canon Publish App2, Wireless Printing1.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n), Hi-Speed USB, USB Flash Memory, Bluetooth ® v2.0 (Optional).
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.1 (W) x 15.2 (D) x 7.9 (H), Weight: 18.7 pounds.
Canon PIXMA MX532 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA MX532 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA MX532 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MX532 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MX532
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MX532 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MX532.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MX532 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MX532 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MX532
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MX532 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MX532 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MX532 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MX532 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MX532 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MX532 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MX532 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MX532 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA MX532, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MX532 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MX532 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MX532 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MX532 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MX532, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.1 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.30||2.5 MB||Download|
|MX532 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)||1.2||9.9 MB||Download|
|MX532 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||49 MB||Download|
|MX532 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||24 MB||Download|
|MX532 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||18.104.22.168||16 MB||Download|
|MX532 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||22.214.171.124||16 MB||Download|
|MX532 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.75||18 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||4.10||7.3 MB||Download|
|MX532 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||4.10||1.4 MB||Download|
|MX532 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.30||1.2 MB||Download|
|MX532 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.30||1.2 MB||Download|
|MX532 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||4.10||1.5 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X v10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||1.6.0||879 KB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.6)||2.0.12||20 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|