Canon PIXMA MX534 Driver Download and install
Download and install Canon PIXMA MX534 Driver Printer for Windows 10/8.1/ 8/7/Vista/ XP (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS and also Linux – At this little budget, there’s no color LCD expose. Nonetheless, a 2 line by 16 character mono LCD suffices for food choices, messages, and also an essential standing screen. To the left of this are four mode switches, while to the right is a telephone number pad as well as switches to begin as well as quit print tasks. In the center of the front panel is a fold-down cover, which winds up being a 100-sheet paper feed tray, when opened up. In its leading edge is a revolving advancement with a flip-up paper avoid, which takes care of an interior fold-down along with pull-out tray to maintain released website, immediately over the feed tray.
There are no sd card ports as well as a front panel USB electrical outlet on this maker. Nonetheless, you still have the choice of USB or cordless internet link. With the cordless choice comes the capability to release from an additional area utilizing Google Cloud Publish, or directly via Wi-Fi Direct or AirPrint. The printer sustains WPS arrangement, where a few switch presses are sufficient to link the printer to the router, though there’s no NFC aid for the quick web link of a mobile phone or tablet computer to the device.
Canon PIXMA MX534 Specifications
- Print Innovation, 2 PENALTY Cartridges (BK, CL).
- Inkjet system with 2pl (minutes.) ink bead size, ChromaLife100 inks.
- Mono Paper Publish Rate, Approximate. 9.7 ipm.
- Colour File Publish Rate, Approx. 5.5 ipm.
- Photo Publish Rate, Indeterminate 10x15cm: Approx. 46 secs.
- Borderless Printing, Yes (A4, LTR, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
Canon PIXMA MX534 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA MX534 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA MX534 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MX534 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MX534
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MX534 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MX534.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MX534 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MX534 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MX534
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MX534 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MX534 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MX534 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MX534 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MX534 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MX534 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MX534 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MX534 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA MX534, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MX534 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MX534 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MX534 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MX534 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MX534, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|MX534 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)||1.2||9.9 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.30||2.5 MB||Download|
|MX534 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||49 MB||Download|
|MX534 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||24 MB||Download|
|MX534 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||126.96.36.199||16 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.1 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|MX534 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||188.8.131.52||16 MB||Download|
|MX534 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.75||18 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||4.10||7.3 MB||Download|
|MX534 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||4.10||1.4 MB||Download|
|MX534 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.30||1.2 MB||Download|
|MX534 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.30||1.2 MB||Download|
|MX534 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||4.10||1.5 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X v10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||1.6.0||879 KB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.6)||2.0.12||20 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|