the PIXMA MX720 is certainly the advanced solution on your home business. Showcasing automatic double-sided printing as well as an automated doc feeder for duplicating, scanning as well as faxing, this All-in-One printer will aid help you conserve you useful effort as well as time, despite the fact that its XL and XXL ink cartridges assistance preserve you bucks.
However all that performance would certainly imply practically absolutely nothing without having high quality, which is why the PIXMA MX720 makes use of 9600 x 2400 dpi resolution as well as 1PL Terrific print-head know-how to generate sharp, extensive prints with appealing colour reproduction. Easy performance from the quality all-in-one printer. Providing different time-saving qualities and also excellent quality top quality printing, copying, scanning as well as faxing,
Like Canon PIXMA MG2950 & Canon PIXMA MX494,The MX720 additionally provides a range of connection choices, so that you could provide print demands within the 2.5-inch colour Fluid crystal display screen, from a cell or tablet, from your notebook computer with Wi-Fi or Ethernet cord, or by way of PIXMA Cloud Web link making use of Fb, Dropbox or Evernote.
Canon PIXMA MX720 Advantages.
- Premium 5-ink All-In-One: print, duplicate, check and also fax.
- Efficient 250-sheet paper cassette and also 2-sided 35 sheet ADF.
- Effortlessly share around the workplace with Wi-Fi as well as Ethernet connection.
- Publish from, and also scan to mobile devices with PIXMA Printing Solutions app.
- PIXMA Cloud Link, Google Cloud Publish as well as Apple AirPrint assistance.
Canon PIXMA MX720 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA MX720 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA MX720 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MX720 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MX720
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MX720 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MX720.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MX720 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MX720 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MX720
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MX720 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MX720 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MX720 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MX720 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MX720 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MX720 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MX720 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MX720 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA MX720, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MX720 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MX720 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MX720 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MX720 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MX720, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|MX720 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)||1.0||54 MB||Download|
|MX720 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.0||45 MB||Download|
|MX720 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||38 MB||Download|
|MX720 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||220.127.116.11||16 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.5 MB||Download|
|MX720 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||18.104.22.168||17 MB||Download|
|MX720 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.65||26 MB||Download|
|MX720 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11 /10.10 /10.9 /10.8 /10.7/10.6)||19.1.0a||27 MB||Download|
|MX720 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.10||1.3 MB||Download|
|MX720 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.10||1.4 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.10||3.5 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.90||6.5 MB||Download|
|MX720 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.90||3.2 MB||Download|
|MX720 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.90||3.2 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11 /10.10 /10.9 /10.8 /10.7)||4.0.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11 /10.10 /10.9 /10.8 /10.7)||4.7.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11 /10.10 /10.9 /10.8 /10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11 /10.10 /10.9 /10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X v10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11 /10.10 /10.9 /10.8/10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11 /10.10 /10.9 /10.8/10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11 /10.10 /10.9 /10.8/10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (OS X 10.11 /10.10 /10.9 /10.8/10.7/10.6)||1.6.0||879 KB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|