Canon PIXMA MX722 Driver Download and install,PIXMA MX722 is Workplace all-in-One Inkjet Printers bring premium top quality as well as many cordless capability to your home office. This printer has a built-in WiFi functions for scanning and printing nearly anywhere around your house. It also consists of AirPrint, which assists You publish wirelessly right from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch tool.
Cloud printing capacities, integrated to 35-sheet Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) and Dual-function Panel are a couple of intriguing features that can aid you to multi-task easily.PIXMA MX722 likewise showcases a high-capacity tape to 250-sheet plain paper recently so you can concentrate on your work and not a very easy lack paper! This can enhance the effectiveness of Office to a more recent degree and help save expenses at the same time.
Maximum shade DPI up to 9600 x 2400 resolution exceptional and also complete individual Ink Tanks 5 record printing means business efficiency and also exceptional with the choice of a pigment black ink tank yield premium quality to publish an additional document documents without the have to transform the black pigment ink is more often.
Canon PIXMA MX722 Specifications
Publish Resolution: (Colour) Up to: “9600 x 2400” dpi, (Black) As much as: “600 x 600” dpi/ Scan Max. Resolutions: (Optical) as much as: “2400×4800” dpi, (Inserted) approximately: “19,200 x19,200” dpi, (ADF) approximately: “600×600” dpi.
Canon PIXMA MX722 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA MX722 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA MX722 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MX722 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MX722
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MX722 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MX722.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MX722 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MX722 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MX722
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MX722 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MX722 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MX722 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MX722 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MX722 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MX722 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MX722 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MX722 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA MX722, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MX722 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MX722 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MX722 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MX722 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MX722, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|MX722 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)||1.0||54 MB||Download|
|MX722 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.0||45 MB||Download|
|MX722 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||38 MB||Download|
|MX722 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||220.127.116.11||16 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.5 MB||Download|
|MX722 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||18.104.22.168||17 MB||Download|
|MX722 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.65||26 MB||Download|
|MX722 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11 /10.10 /10.9 /10.8 /10.7/10.6)||19.1.0a||27 MB||Download|
|MX722 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.10||1.3 MB||Download|
|MX722 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.10||1.4 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.10||3.5 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.90||6.5 MB||Download|
|MX720 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.90||3.2 MB||Download|
|MX720 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.90||3.2 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11 /10.10 /10.9 /10.8 /10.7)||4.0.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11 /10.10 /10.9 /10.8 /10.7)||4.7.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11 /10.10 /10.9 /10.8 /10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11 /10.10 /10.9 /10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X v10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (OS X 10.11 /10.10 /10.9 /10.8/10.7/10.6)||1.6.0||879 KB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11 /10.10 /10.9 /10.8/10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11 /10.10 /10.9 /10.8/10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11 /10.10 /10.9 /10.8/10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|